𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔫

Jungkook

I've been working hard these past few days on becoming a sorcerer, because I want to be with Jimin forever. Being with them and Bam makes me so happy. Just watching them and being able to love them is what inspires me to become a sorcerer.

I watch Jimin enter my room, holding a tray of food in their hand as I close my book and look at them. "Is it for me?"

"Mhm. Gotta keep my big baby strong and healthy." Jimin sits next to me and sets the tray in front of me, resting their chin on their palm, watching me.

I giggle. "Thank you, Kitten. Eat with me too."

Jimin opens their mouth lazily. "Aaah."

I smile as I feed them the food they made and eat it at the same time. "So adorable."

They giggle. "You always say that."

I pinch their cheeks. "Because you are, Kitten."

Jimin blushes. "Well, so are you."

"Can you shift into your cat form, again? I really love your cat form." I say, smiling at them.

They squeal, shifting and jumping into my lap, licking me happily.

I softly laugh as I pet them, and give them soft kisses. "My kitten."

"Your kitten." Jimin purrs and runs their tail over me, nuzzling into me.

Suddenly my phone keeps on vibrating as I check it, and it's my mother, asking me if I got rid of Jimin

Suddenly my phone keeps on vibrating as I check it, and it's my mother, asking me if I got rid of Jimin. I ignore it and put it back in its place before playing with Jimin.

Jimin bats at my nose playfully before hopping out of my lap, running around until Bam joins in, Jimin playing chase with the puppy, giggling happily.

I join them as I chase them, happily. "God, you both are so fast." Both of them jump on me and cuddle me. "My adorable babies."

Jimin rests on me while Bam licks my face. The familiar calms the puppy down whenever he gets a little too rowdy and he seems to like Jimin's cat form a lot, nuzzling Jimin as they giggle.

"I'm so happy that I have both of you. My days are always complete." I smile.

Jimin shifts on top of me and kisses me properly. "I'm happy to have you both as well." They brush their fingers through my hair and rest their head on my chest, humming along to my heartbeat.

I giggle as I run my fingers through their hair. "I love you both."

I'm met by Jimin's eye smile and Bam's wagging tail.

"We love you too." Jimin massages my chest.

"What should we do now?" I softly ask.

"Whatever you want."

I giggle. "Should I practice magic?"

"Even more?" Jimin contemplates. "Sure. I may have an idea."

I cross my arms. "What's your idea, Kitten?"