Chapter 1

“Yah, Jieun-ah noona!!! Ireona!” Hyunjoong knocked hardly on her door making her noona pissed of his thuds.

“Aisssssh….” She hissed covering her head with her pillows.

He made a strong thud in knocking and she sits up rubbing her head in annoyance.

“Aisssh… YAH, HYUNJOONG-AH STOP IT!”

“NOOOONAAAAAAAA!” he called out while kept on knocking.

She opened the door, seeing her brother neatly wearing his uniform while she was still in her night dress.

“Ppalli… We’re gonna be late noona, my school’s at 7:30”

She closed the door of her room and directly went to her bathroom.

After she took her bath that only reaches for 5 minutes, she went out of her room and went to the dining.

“Jieun-ah… Send Hyunjoong in school first okay?” her mom said while setting the table with the help of their maid.

“Ne”

“Oh… BTW your Nichkhun oppa studies in Howon so find him” Jieun smiled from ear to ear.

Nichkhun is really a handsome guy and addressed by his family as the guy with a perfect face.

++

//Seoul Academy//

She first sends her dongsaeng as what her mom told her to do, ‘I missed my old school’ she thought.

Her parents decided to transfer her in a bigger school which is the Howon University. Even though she opposes on her parents’ decision, she must explore in bigger schools.

“Jieun-ah!!! Jieunnie! How are you?” Jiyeon greeted and hugged her immediately.

“Great!” word she can only say.

“You really transferred huh? I thought we’ll be together until we graduate in Senior High?” Jiyeon pouts, crossing her arms across her chest.

“Mianhae Jiyeon-ah… you know it’s my parents’ decision, right? I can’t do anything about it. We would still be seeing each other”

“Bogoshippeo Jieunnie…” she gave her a warm hug.

“Nado… bogoshippeo Jiyeon-ah”