Final Chapter

In the past three years, a lot of happy events happened. Some of them got married together year after a year. And of course had a son or daughter, except for Jieun and Wooyoung who have both.

William lives with then in the same roof ever since his family went back aboard; their relationship bond went even stronger after the twins arrived. He was now a successful obstetrician, being the doctor of Jieun, Jiyeon, Qian, Suji, and Jinri.

"Woah!!! Finally hyung is now married!" Chansung blubbered out in the after wedding party of Minjun.

"Oppa" Jinri, his wife, slaps his shoulder. "Stop with your mocks, okay? Your son is here, y'know?" she nags, pointing to her rounded tummy.

"Chukkahaeyo oppa" Jieun walks with Eunyoung in her arms. "And of course Soojung-ah, may you have a marriage full of love" she greeted.

They walked to the long table only for the group, "Luckily Minjun hyung get married or my guess is--- awww" Jinri covers her husband's mouth directly.

"Anyway, I'll be expecting a baby after 9 or 10 months hyung!" Taecyeon says while cuddling his 3 months old baby girl with Suji.

Jiyeon and Junho just came in the hotel with a stroller pushed by Junho; in there is their 3 year old son. Jiyeon gave birth a week after Jieun did.

"Is he at ease already?" Nichkhun asks, glancing at the Jiho playing with his towel.

"Son, don't play with this okay?" Junho got the towel from his mouth and the baby started crying.

"Guess he's not" Jiyeon answers, "Come here, Jiho-ah... you don't like appa?" she got Jiho from his stroller and into her arms.

"Yah, how could you ask our son that question?" he chides in and puts the towel over his shoulder while pushing the baby carriage to the side.

"I'm just playing," she says and turns back to Jiho. "Don't hate appa, okay?"

"So, who's next to get married? Soohyun? William? You're next, next year?" Qian states and hands her daughter to Nichkhun.

"How could William oppa get married if he doesn't have a lover?" Minyoung frankly said.

"Aissh... I just want to focus on my job" he protested.

"Yeah, go marry your job" she sarcastically said, rolling her eyes at him. "How about Soohyun oppa?"

"Ah, why not you and him just get married?" Nichkhun stated making both flushed. "Surely, William and Wooyoung wouldn't mind, do you?" he turned to the twins.

"Yah, oppa stop with that marrying thing Minyoung is still 24. So young to get married" Jieun says.

"And how old are you when you get married with Wooyoung? 22?" She just shut her mouth, not knowing what to protest back. "Anyway, do you mind?" he turns back to the twins.

"I don't mind really" Wooyoung asnwers and turns to his side but William weren't there already.

William just walks to the banquet table to get another dessert when a girl in waitress attire bumped and messed with his suit. "Omo, sorry. I'm really sorry sir, I didn't mean to---"

"No, it's okay. It's not all your fault though"

They searched for William with their eyes when Eunyoung found him first, "Daddy Liam is there!" they set their sight on the way she was pointing.

"I think he has found his other half already" Jieun says, bouncing Eunyoung.

Eunyoung rests in the crook of her neck and yawns, "Guess, my princess is sleepy already" Wooyoung says peeking over her shoulder. "What about you Jiwoo?"

"No, Jiwoo not sleepy. Down, down appa" he requested and Wooyoung crouches down and unties his arms around him. Jiwoo went to William.

"Jiwoo knew how to disturb hyung rightly" said Wooyoung and Jieun deadpanned but kept her stares to him and her son. "Arrasseo" he said in defeat, knowing what she wanted him to do. Get Jiwoo back.

Wooyoung went to them, "Sorry, my fault" and he gets Jiwoo. "I'll get going" he smiles sheepishly to the two and went back to his master... wife.

"I love you" Wooyoung walks past by her and whispers.

"Appa! Jiwoo heard! You said I love you to eomma" he said very loud and clear to the group to hear. The room was filled with 'YIIIEEE' by then.

Jieun's face grew warm, "Shut up"

++

In the car, the twins were asleep on their baby seats at the back. Jieun kept on staring at her husband, "Stop staring at me, you don't have an extra driver if I melt" he said, eyes locked on the road.

"I-I am not staring at yoooou" Jieun retorts, gazing on the road too.

Wooyoung turns his head towards her for a while when they stopped for traffic light. He chuckles and when the traffic light turns green he continued driving.

"I love you too" Jieun says, looking at him lovingly. Wooyoung turns to her and back to the road, smiling. "Remember that I might not say it often... Every thing that I do is out of loving you"