Chapter 5

Jieun and Jiyeon went to the dress or uniform shop where their uniforms were embroidered. “I’m sure it’ll look good on us” Jieun said with her sparkling eyes.

“I’m super-duper sure about it” Jiyeon agreed and they finally arrived to the place and walked out of Jieun’s family car.

“Annyeonghaseyo” they both greeted to the elderly woman in her 60’s.

“How may I help you?” she asked.

“We are here to pick up our uniform” Jiyeon answered.

“From what school and your names, please?”

“We are from Howon University halmoni, it’s Park Jiyeon and Lee Jieun” then finally the woman found there uniforms in one of the hanged items.

“Kamsahamnida halmoni, we’re going now” Jieun bid goodbye and they bowed.

“Jalgayo, halmoni” Jiyeon waved before leaving the shop.

“Yours is cuter!” Jieun hissed while they differentiate each other’s uniforms.

Uniforms in Howon aren’t uniformed though; it differs in its belonged section. All students belong to SA whatever year or level they are has the same uniform and that comes with the rest.

++

//House//

“Jiyeon-ah, are you done yet?” her mom called from her room while she changed to her uniform in her dressing room.

‘She is indeed excited to see me huh?’

“Just wait more eomma! I’m almost done here!” Minutes later, she came out from the room and twirled in front of her mom. “How’s it?” she smiled widely.

“Nice!” she simply commented making her frown.

“I thought you’d say I really--”

“Okay… it look’s good on you” her mom cut her off finding the words she wanted to hear from her. Then a knock was heard from her door, it was her dad.

“Appa” Jiyeon ran to him and he kissed her hair.

“Good morning, princess. Are you ready for school already?” he asked.

“Yup! I’m excited to see Jieunnie in hers” she excitedly said and they went to the dining.