Chapter 9

“Oppa!” Suji knocked on her brother’s door. “Oppa, open the door” she knocked more.

“Wae?” Nichkhun finally opened the door.

“Come with me, pretty please?” Suji started tugging him.

“Where are you going anyway? And can you just chill? I haven’t worn something yet” Indeed, Nichkhun was just wearing shorts but nothing on top.

“Oh, yeah… Mian. I’ll invite Qian eonni too!” she said and went back to her room.

“This kid” Nichkhun rolled his eyes on her and closed his door.

It’s been days since they got back in South Korea and Qian went home after spending a night in her fiancé’s house. “Eonni… come with us in the mall please? Let’s go shopping!”

[“Sure, is it your treat?”]

“It’s oppa’s haha! Well bring your own!” she demanded laughing.

[“I would don’t worry…”]

“Okay, well pick you up after 30 minutes. Is that enough?”

[“Yup, gotta prepare bye!”]

After 15 minutes, Suji went out of her room wearing a loose shirt but she still look good on it, long pants, and a cute sneakers.

Nichkhun was waiting downstairs in his white V-neck shirt that’s revealing his sexy collarbones, short pants, and sneakers that made him look like A-Boy-Next-Door.

Nichkhun drives to his fiancé’s house and the waited for a while for her. “Morning” Nichkhun greeted and walked towards her.

“Good morning” she kissed on his cheeks.

“You look extremely beautiful” he whispered huskily on her ear.

“You mischievous prince” she smacked his chest. Qian is wearing a cute floral dress revealing a small part of her small yet fair thighs and high heels.

“Can’t you just wear flat shoes?” Nichkhun opposed when he looked down on her.

“I thought you’d like it---”

“Aisssh… I know you won’t be comfortable walking down the mall on heels, you know?” he turned to Qian’s personal maid, “Can you pick a nice flat shoes that also suit her dress, ajumma?” he asked politely.

She went to her room to get what she needed. “I’d rather seeing you in flat that seeing you with heels yet your feet were in pain” he leaned down to kiss her forehead and she found herself smiling at his concern.

“LOVE REALLY IS IN THE AIR!” Suji exclaimed tugging herself in the couch. The two lovebirds eyed on her and laughed.