Chapter 14

Jieun was left in her room piling notes to be copied for Wooyoung as what she has promised. Until she got a knock on her room’s glass, “Oh? Yeon-ah” she mutters seeing Jiyeon from outside pointing to the right.

She breathed on the glass and wrote ‘door’ with the use of her finger, “Oh, right. Door” I walked to the door and opened it for her.

“Oh, wae? I have something to finish up” she expects Jiyeon to invite her for break.

“Yah… Don’t tell me you don’t know”

“Huh? I don’t know that I don’t know something” Jiyeon flicked her forehead, Jieun rubbed her sore temple.

“Aisssh… today’s their competition, babo” she hissed.

“Oh, mian… I forgot. Are we even excused for the day for them?” she asked doubting if she should come if her grades would put at risk.

“Yup, don’t worry no one could reign but you. Anyway, Qian eonni told me that we should be there an hour before it starts. We don’t even have any banners yet” Jieun widens her eyes, ‘No banners?’

“Okay, you could prepare now. I’ll do mine” she said stuffing her things in her bag.

“Kay, see you there,” Jiyeon walks out of the room.

She went to the nearest store to buy the things needed for the banner she’d be making then hailed a cab.

“Going to where Ma’am?” an old voice said.

“*** village”

She got her phone and messaged Jiyeon, *Where’s the competition’s venue?*

A minute later she received a reply, *Somewhere down the road* Jiyeon replied.

Jieun frowned upon reading her silly reply but composed herself, *Yow, seriously where’s the venue?* she replied coolly.

Jiyeon shoots a reply, *Someone would come pick us all*

Jieun’s last text was, *Okay, thanks ^^*

The taxi halts, “Annyeong” she rolls the glass window and greeted the guards of their village.

“You’re early today, Jieun-ah” one of them said.

“Yeah, has something to do” a guard opens the gate permitting them to come in, “Bye” she waves to them.