Chapter 13

Jieun went to school early this day, but they were nowhere to be found. Qian came over her and tapped her shoulder, “Eo? Eonni? Where are the others?”

“Dance hall, they’ve been practicing for a while” she said while they walk to the alleyway.

“For what? I mean our dance practices will be tomorrow” Jieun asked. In their school, talents were also developed such as theatrical acts.

“Nichkhun oppa told me, they’re the school’s representative in an interschool dance competition” Jieun’s mouth was just forming an ‘o’. She never knew they dance.

“And when will this be?”

“Maybe after 3 weeks? Oh, we’re here” Qian opened the door and all the boys were very exhausted, lying on the floor.

“Tired?” they both sat on the floor, Qian hands bottled water she just bought for Nichkhun.

“Ne” they all answered lazily.

In the afternoon, Wooyoung went in the room while the teacher is away and approached Jieun. “Oppa, are you done practicing?” Wooyoung pulls his chair nearer to her.

“It was so tiring, I mean we have been doing this for 2 years straight but it still exhausts my soul out. Especially this year, they wanted us to take home the trophy” he slouched in his chair and she just listened to his complaints.

“Who were the latest champion?” she asked. Wooyoung put his head on his folded arms over his table.

“It’s always been the Yanggoon University, they have the best dancers” he sighed, Jieun tapped his hair like a cat and he purred calming down.

“What was your goal then?” she continued petting him.

“Gain the trophy and bring honor for the university”

“Don’t you think, enjoying should be your main goal and not the trophy? I just thought, it’ll make you less pressured” Wooyoung glimpsed at her, smiling like he just got the best advice.

“Thanks” he leans forward and pecked her cheeks.

“YAH!” Jieun protested but blushing.

“Do me a favor”

“After you did! You think, I’ll do your favor?!” she bellowed, stomping her feet.

“Oh, please? Just teach me a bit of our lessons, be my tutor until the competitions done” he pleaded while doing his prominent puffy cheeks and pout.

“I don’t know if I could even teach you, eomma is preparing me for my upcoming debutant’s party”

“Heck I, your birthday’s coming!” He slaps his forehead in annoyance.