Chapter 17

Jieun changed into a more comfortable outfit, a maroon cocktail. Still in a gown but she can walk and move at ease than her ball gown.

Though she wanted to question a lot to the Lawrence, this wasn’t the right time to talk about it.

To her surprise, Mrs. Lawrence stands on the stage. “Hello everyone, I’m Sofia Lawrence or Seoyoon. It was really astonishing about our reunion on Jieun’s night” she glances at Jieun, who was actually startled being mentioned.

“It’s kind of bothersome regarding on the walking out scene but I would like to thank Jieun, she has leaded our paths back in track again” Jieun frowns.

“Don’t frown, it doesn’t fit you. Just listen” William murmurs and smiles at her.

“Liam oppa” she suddenly mutters.

William smiles even widely at her, “Mm?” he hums.

“I finally found you” said Jieun, her eyes brimming with tears.

“I have found you too. I didn’t regret agreeing on this” William intertwined his fingers with hers.

“So that’s the reason why Wooyoung oppa never remembered me when I told him that we met before, because it was you all along!” William tilted his head, confused.

They shift their attention back to Mrs. Lawrence, “And to formally introduce my sons--- err---twins, Woohyun and Wooyoung do come up on stage dears”

Wooyoung hesitates to come up but his dad nudges him to do so leaving with no choice, he walks up to the stage along with his twin, William.

“I never thought Wooyoung oppa is just my half-brother appa” Minyoung speaks.

“Aren’t you happy? You actually have two oppas” her mom brushed her hair.

“Of course, I’m happy”

On stage, “Tonight became the most meaningful night of my life. First, Jieun was formally introduced to all of you. Second, the long-awaited engagement has been announced. And third, I have finally found my other son, Jang Wooyoung” people gave them applauses.

‘Engagement, he agreed to the engagement?’ she thought glancing at William.

All became exhausted after the party that lasted until midnight and so on especially the celebrant herself.

++

//Next day//

At midday Jiyeon sent a message to Jieun, *Could we meet up in the park? I have someone to introduce to you, you’ll be pleased to meet him*

“Him?”

Jieun shot her a reply, *Oh, it’s a ‘he’. Boyfriend perhaps? I’d love to meet him. What time?*

Her phone buzzes in a second, “Fast reply”

*2pm ^_-*

She was about to reply an ‘okay’ when she got a knock from her door, “Come in”

Hyunjoong poked his head, “Noona, Lawrence are here” he meekly said, Jieun nodded and followed downstairs.

“Eonni!” the little girl, Krysha, sprints towards her. “Jaljasseo?” she smiled and nodded at the kid.

“You really look like a princess last night, Jieun-ah” Pyxie complimented once again, she nudges his William to say something.

“Uh… annyeong?” he greeted shyly, sounding like a question. He rubs the back of his neck and bites his lower lip, ‘That’s embarrassing’