Acknowledgement

In the first place, I was really hesitant to make a story here on Wattpad. Well, back then I was just a plain 13 year old Wattpad reader.

Then one day, I was inspired of my teacher's story to our class, it was about her high school love story. That was then; I, a 13 year old reader turned to an author, I thought of making or posting my first story here on Wattpad, Loving You

To tell you honestly, I was anxious if I should continue this or not. But seeing that the reads or views are slowly increasing, I told myself that I should not fail you all. And finally, I had ended my first ever written and posted story here.

If I could just name you all who read and supported this story, I would, but mostly are silent readers eh? //giggles// Don't worry, me too is a silent reader at times.

Really. Chingus, I am so grateful that you had added this on your Reading List, read it (ofc xD), voted, and commented on it. Seeing how the reads, votes, and comments increase are making me giddy and most importantly inspired to think and write some more.

You are such my plentiful blessings for you have appreciated my work, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Just ask if you want a dedication!!!

KAMSAHAMNIDA YEOREOBUN!

SARANGHAEYO!

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.

~

//On the multimedia// A wave from the Milky Couple, we love~!

I was supposed to put a gif with them both waving but the site I found wouldn't let me //Internet problem// ... So I found myself editing a jpg that for the multimedia section. Our dear Wooyoung oppa is so fabulous, isn't s(he)?