Chapter 2

Students especially girls were whispering with each other while Jieun was walking down the hallway towards her room until she overheard their conversation.

“She was the one who hugged Wooyoung oppa, right?”

“Mm… Whaaaah, she’s so lucky. I wish I’m like her”

“Tch… don’t be like her because she’s a flirt. Flirting with oppa isn’t right, they don’t like girls that fan them right? Well they don’t girls who flirt with them too.”

She was about to go close to the girls to ask what’s wrong but then someone dragged her to a botanical garden. After the run, she was panting heavily because the campus has a very big lot.

“Yah, who were you to drag me?” she asked the guy in hood when he took his hood off his head, “Wooyoung?!”

“Did you hear anything a while ago?”

“Mm? Well, it’s nothing though. But why did you drag me here anyway?” she asks that made him stiff not knowing what will he reply.

He brainstormed for a while to give her an answer that would at least to convince her. “Yaaah” she waved her hand in front of his face.

“Ahh… ne, I took you here because…” he has nothing to say really.

“Because?” She repeated. “What? If you have nothing to reason out then I’ll be leaving, I’m late for my class” she turned her back on him and started walking.

“Because!” He loudly said that made her stop walking. “Because I want to you to be with me alone” saying his own words made him shock.

‘What did I say? Why did that come out from my friggin mouth? Wooyoung, you are such an idiot’ he mentally cursed himself.

“Be with you alone?” she asked confusedly.

“Ye-Yeah… for us not to have the awkward atmosphere” he managed to speak.

“Awkward?!” Jieun echoed.

“Mm… You’re all talking freely to them but when it comes to me it was like your tongue pulls back. Mostly, you were calling them oppa but you were just calling me plainly Wooyoung, and it was only sometimes.” He reasoned out.

++

//Flashback//

“How old are you oppa?” Jieun asked Chansung, who was beside her.

“We are 18 but I’m the real maknae, Junho hyung’s the failed one, and Wooyoung hyung is the fake maknae” Junho and Wooyoung just rolled their eyes. Well, Chansung is sometimes irritating because he’s a big eater and a talker. He’s naughty yet loving a maknae.