Chapter 6

Jiyeon walked alone in the hallway since Junho forgot to do his homework he had to finish it within the minute. He was too afraid to be put in detention by Mrs. Bang.

She opened her locker to the surprise of a piece of paper fallen from her own locker. She picked it up and saw writings on it.

The last words were rhymed, “A song?” she asked. However, the song wasn’t written in Hangul instead it was Romanized.

Maebeon majuchil ttaemada~

Niga useojulttamada~

Jogeumsshik nae ane jogeumsshik~

Neol hyanghan maeumi jaradeoni~

Ijeneun neol saenggakhamyeon~

Ni moseubeul tteoollimyeon~

Jakkuman dugeun daeneun~

Nae shimjangeun meomchuljul molla~

Deo isang gamchul su eopneun naemam~

Jeonbuda jugo shipeo OH~

Hangsang gyeoteseo (ni yeopeseo)~

Neol sarang hamyeon andwelkka~

Nuguboda neoreul jikkigo shipeun mam~

Badajumyeon andwelkka~

Neoeui mamsoge (gaseum soge)~

Naega isseumyeon andwelkka~

Neoege gajang sojunghan sarami~

Dwego shipeo eoseo nae mameul badajweo OH OH~

-<3_0125-

She hummed while reading a bit of it and predicted it was 2AM’s <Can’t I Love You?>. She slipped the paper on the pocket of her bag and went to her room as the bell rings for first period.

“Jiyeon-ah, want some?” Chansung called and held out a banana to her. It was early in class yet he’s taking his own recess food.

“No thanks” waving her hand, “I know it wasn’t enough for you though” she teased.

“Well, she barely means you really are a big eater” Junho proudly stated

Jiyeon elbowed him for being so hard on Chansung. “He’s just joking oppa”

“BTW, are you done with it oppa?” she turns to Junho when she assured Chansung’s feelings were alright.

“Yeah, it’s a piece a cake” he brags. “What did you take so long in the locker room?”

“I got a paper with a song written on it that’s why I took long in the locker. I still have problems in reading alphabets though” she handed the paper.

Loving Youㅣ2PM Wooyoung x IUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara