Chapter 11

Jieun received a text message from Wooyoung at noon, *Guys, let’s go to mall!* she read.

She immediately called him, [“Yoboseyo?”] He said from the other line.

“Is that your treat?” she grinned, fixing her bed since she was only laying there.

[“Ani”]

“Tch… no treat?” she said pouting.

[“Arrasseo, I’ll treat you but it’ll be our secret, okay?]

“Okay!” she cheered happily. “By the way, what time are we meeting with them?”

[“After lunch… should I fetch you up?”]

“Thanks but no thanks… I’ll hung up, annyeong”

[“Oh, annyeong”]

Jieun went out of her room, “Eomma!” she called out running down the staircase.

“Oh?!” her mom went out from the kitchen and was rubbing her hands to her apron. “Wae?”

“Can I go out? To the mall?” she pleaded while doing her aegyo

“Who are your companions?” her mom asked while avoiding her eyes to hers.

“The group” she answered. Her mom knew about their group though.

“Okay!”

“YEHE---” she was cut by her mom.

“But! Ajusshi would drive you there”

“But, eomma I can manage going there on my own!” she protested.

“No buts. If you don’t want my condition then you won’t go to the mall”

“Aisssh… okay” she sadly said being the loser.

“Good and be home at exactly 7PM before your dad would be home, okay?” she just nodded as an answer.

She instantly went to her room to change in a casual dress. She wore a dress that shows her perfect body, her floral skirt that shows a bit part of her thighs and her plain white shirt that covers her upper arm.

She faces her mirror that gives her full reflection from her head to toe when her phone rings, “Yoboseyo?”

 [“Are you still at home?”]

“Ne, but I’m almost done though. Are you in the mall already?” she asked while brushing her hair.