My finished script

Added some new rules:

If I change my script for this DR, when I shift to this DR, it will change to fit my script

I cannot die in my DR and no one I love can die

I have a high pain tolerance

I don't have my period in my Desired Reality

I CAN AND WILL SHIFT

Events:

When I successfully shift, I will be woken up by the smell of Pumpkin Pasties, which my friend Ginny snuck from the train to wake me up on our first day. It will be her first day of her 3rd year while it will be my first day of my 6th year.

I see that Ginny is already in her Gryffindor robes and I know that I have to quickly get ready for my first class. My first class is Herbology with the Hufflepuffs, one of my favorite classes. My classes for today consist of Herbology, Transfiguration, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, and History of Magic.

Since it is my 6th year, I know Hogwarts quite well and know all the secret tunnels thanks to Fred and George.

Events that will happen: Goblet of Fire choosing where Cedric and Harry are both champions along with Fleur and Krum.

First task. I congratulated Cedric and I celebrated with the Hufflepuffs

The Yule Ball

My dress:

My hair (yes it will have the flowers): 

Second task. I won't remember because I was taken into the Black Lake. When I woke up when I got to the surface with Cedric, I started freaking out and I was taken out of the water immediately and Cedric calms me down

A party in the Gryffindor common room I attended. There might be alchohol if Fred and George can sneak some.

Third task. Before killing Cedric, one of Voldemort's followers say something that angers Voldemort and he kills him. I don't know much else because I wasn't there and Cedric will have to tell me.

Going home. Cedric and I promise to write once a week instead of twice.

Cedric going on a family trip with my family and because my dad likes Cedric.

I will add a few more events, but they will be more vague because I will want my Desired Reality to play out itself and I don't want to entirely know what will happen.