I have a new script

I want to shift to Twilight. This script is so much longer than my first one...😅

Here it is:

Who I am

Name: Paxton Hayes

Nicknames: Pax, P, Hayes

Age: 16

Birthday: January 27th, 1988

Gender: female

Sexual orientation: demisexual

Ethnicity: mixed

Nationality: American

Breed: Human

Family: I have an older sister who is one year older than me. I am a triplet. I have two brothers who are the other triplets. My mom is 6 months pregnant with my baby brother. I have a mom and a dad. We are all vegetarians.

Older sister: Sunny Hayes

Nicknames: Sun, Sunshine

Age/birthday: 18, born October 5th, 1986

Looks: dirty silver brown hair, light golden skin, hazel eyes with a very dark brown ring on the outside of the iris, a golden ring around the pupil and a greenish grey color in the center of those two colors. Is lanky and is 5'9".

How she acts/personality: she is very extroverted and is put there, she gets along with everyone. She loves to perform and she loves to act. She is very persuasive, but she isn't spoiled and bratty. She did martial arts up until we moved.

Triplet brother: Palmer Hayes

Nicknames: Palm, Palmy, Tree

Age/birthday: 16, born January 27, 1988 (the youngest out of the three of us)

Medical conditions: he is allergic to grass, it gives him a mild rash.

Looks: coffee brown hair with grey streaks that  is gelled up, hazel eyes with a very dark brown ring on the outside of the iris, a golden ring around the pupil and a greenish grey color in the center of those two colors. He has golden skin and freckles on his nose. He is 5'10" and is lanky.

How he acts/personality: he is the quiet one. He is smart and really likes to read. He and Parks share a room. He took martial arts until we moved away. He was also in our old school's student council as one of the higher positions. He also like to read and collect comics. Even though I am 27 minutes older than him, he still is protective of me

Triplet brother: Parks Hayes

Nicknames: National Parks (given by Palmer and I), Park, Hayes

Age/birthday: 16, born January 27th, 1988 (the oldest out of the three of us)

Medical conditions: depression, allergic to dairy and grapes.

Looks: coffee brown hair with grey streaks styled in a quiff haircut. He has hazel eyes with a very dark brown ring on the outside of the iris, a golden ring around the pupil and a greenish grey color in the center of those two colors. He has a golden skin tone that was a little bit lighter than mine and Palmer's. He has freckles on his nose. He is 5'11" and an athletic muscular body type. He also took martial arts up until we moved. He also was on our school's Varsity football team.

How he acts/personality: he is a very chill, down to Earth person. Since he is 20 minutes older than me and 47 minutes older than Palmer, he teases us about it. He also is very protective of me. He tries to be friends with everyone and sees the best in everyone.