Screaming (plus ADHD awake shifting method)

So I decided to switch to the awake ADHD method. If you don't know how that goes I'll tell you

First you listen to 8D music, any kind. It can have words or be from the reality you are trying to shift to. Relax and become calm as you listen to the music. Start to breathe with the beat of the music. Then you can start counting, still breathing with the beat of the music (I count with the breaths I take. When I reach the top of the breath, i count and then i exhale, then inhale, then when I reach the top of the breath again, i say the next number). 

When you reach 10 start saying these three affirmations in this order: "I am shifting to my DR" "I feel symptoms and I'm unafraid" and "The closer I get to shifting, the calmer my body becomes". You say these every 10 counts (10,20,30,40, and so on). 

When you get to 100 you say your past affirmations and then ask yourself if you have permission to shift. Which you will respond with "yes". 

Then you will imagine/think of yourself in your DR bed. Feel your pillow, your blankets, anything. 

Then start to say I am affirmations, like, "i am sleeping next to ___" or "I am in the ___ common room" or "I am going to wake up soon"

Keep doing this until you feel like you are in your DR room and you smell or hear what you scripted when you've fully shifted.

Okay, now onto my shifting update.

I am fricking screaming. I was doing this method and I forgot what came after feeling yourself in your DR bed, so I just kept repeating that step. I said I was covered with a heavy comforter and I was laying on a soft bed and my head was on a big pillow that was supporting my neck. Suddenly, around my shoulders, I felt as if I had a big, heavy blanket on my shoulders. I started feeling out and sat up.

Gahhh! I was so close. I wonder what would've happened if I kept going. What if i would've shifted. I should have kept going. Why why why why whyyyyy? I'm sad. But I will keep going and try again.

We can all shift. I believe in us, we deserve the right to shift after being held to this reality for so long.