I tried to shift again

I know it's been a long time since I updated this story, but I took a break from shifting then I tried intention shifting so there are no stories there. 

So today I tried to do the Raven method. I didn't use a subliminal, I used a 8d music playlist. It was a playlist that was supposed to remind you of your Harry Potter DR. It of course had Welcome Home, Son by Radical Face. A Harry Potter playlist is not complete without that song.

Okay, so like I said, I did the Raven Method and listened to 8d music. I had to restart when I got to about 20 because I thought I heard my dad come home so I was like, shit, can have him see his daughter laying on the couch trying to move to another reality. But I just heard my house making noises so I ate some food then I tried again.

I was saying affirmations counting. I was saying i have doubts but they don't prevent me from Shifitng, I am shifitng now, I have the power to shift and nothing can hold me back. Like usual, around 20 or 30, I started to feel like I was spinning, but like usual, it went away quickly. 

Around 60 I felt like the couch cushions I was laying on were starting to float up and the cushions were super thick and were raising me farther up. I also felt like the cushions I was laying on were tilting back in forth. 

When I was counting from 60 and up I started to twitch a little bit. I wasn't controlling it and I was trying to ignore it so I wouldn't forget to count or get distracted. Along with trying to ignore the twitching, I was feeling numb and weightless from the shoulders down. I felt like my right arm was way shorter than my left arm. 

Around 80 I started to twitch a lot more and my eyes kind of rolled back and my eye lids started twitching. It was weird and it didn't happen again until I started counting in the 90s. Then the twitching and the weird eye rolling and twitching thing. Also when I got closer, I started to get a smell that kinda smelled like lemons. But I was trying to shift to my Harry Potter DR which I scripted that I would smell vanilla when I shifted. Lemon is what I smell when I will shift to my Waiting Room, so I have no idea what was going on there.

When I got to 100 and finished my last affirmations, I didn't shift because I could still hear my music. So I decided to count down from 100. But my brain wasn't really working because it was probably floating around in the multiverse. So I ended up counting back up to 100 then counting over 100 😂.

I ended up stopping after counting a few numbers over 100 because, yeah no, my brain couldn't deal with it. Also it was good that I ended up stopping because while I was freaking out saying I was so close and basically curling up into a ball holding my phone in shock, my dad came home.

I see this shifitng attempt as a win. I was very close.

Everyone who is trying to shift, I believe in you. 111   222   333

Edit: I totally forgot to put in the link for the music I listened to. Here it is: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2iLDBK0wVU