Chapter 2 - Lashout

TW - TORTURING AND VIOLENCE SCENES BELOW

~A L I Y A H~

After successfully Kidnapping Andrei which was a week ago, we kept him held captive in my Mansions basement cells. We would torture our victims to get some information there. Everyday someone has been torturing him and we got all the information I  needed and today was my turn to torture him and of course Im getting the pleasure of killing him.

"Which cell is he in Ashor?" I asked impatiently. "Cell 92" he smirked "don't go easy on him"

"Of course my dear brother" I said as I walked out of my home office door and headed into  the basement. I walked along the long underground hallway looking for the cell. When I eventually found it I entered it and saw multiple torturing tools hanging on the walls and some on tables with blood... I smiled upon that sight.

My eyes dart to the now unrecognisable Andrei with multiple open wounds. I wonder how his still alive. He only had 1 meal a day and that was only 1 slice of bread and a sip of water and that's all. We only needed to keep him alive so that was enough.

"Oh who do we have here" I walked towards Andrei who now had a shocked expression. "T-The Mafia Q-Queen...... finally we m-meet"

"Of course sweetheart you should've seen this day coming.....your death day" I grinned and he looked at me in fear.

"What did you think I just came to torture you? No suka I came to give you what you deserve-" I said grabbing my blade from the table sliding it across his jawline. "-A slow and painful death" I said fast and took the blade and stabbed it in his tigh. I watched in pleasure as he screamed in pain.

I walk back towards the table and snatch a snipper that's hooked on to the wall. "So you must be thinking I'm going to shoot you with this right?" I show a sly smile and he nods agreeing to me. I take the gun and shove it into his mouth. "Open wide be a good boy and make this easier for you" I say shoving it down his throat. It won't kill him though I already planned exactly what I'm going to do to him.

He opened his mouth wide and I shoved it deeper blocking the oxygen flow in his throat. His lucky I never cut out his nose

yet

I take a throwing knife, because it's really sharp and I shove the knife into his ears digging a big hole. "Can you hear through this ear anymore?" He shakes his head saying no. "Words Suka"

"M-o-w"he stuttered as I chuckle at his pronunciation, but I knew what he meant. "So then this ear is of no use now" I cut of the ear and pick it up with my hand.

"Look at this is came from you, disgusting" I say throwing the ear across the room. I go to the back of him and untie his one hand. "Nice nails Andrei, to bad you're not going to have them anymore" I cut off his nails one by one as he screamed in pain while choking on the sniper gun in his mouth.

I watched as the blood crawled down his now nailess fingers. "Anthony" I call out to the guard outside the cell door. "Yes boss?"he said diligently "Get a camera please"I asked him while still looking at Andrei "Okay" he walked away returning with a camera and setting it up Infront of Andrei. He walked out the door after Turing on the camera.

"So Andrei's brother Mr Antonio Vera, you are going to be the new heir to the Mexican Mafia...what a shame-" I saying getting the butcher knife"- you're going to have to see your brother die because I'm such a nice person and thought you should" Andrei's eyes widened realising what's going to happen, more tears started flowing down his now red and glossy eyes.