Chapter 26 - Moya lyubov

A L I Y A H

It's been 7 months since we found out I was pregnant and I've been going to fucking hell and back with back pains and cramps.

"Jayson I need this fucking baby too pop out right now" I said as he massaged my neck trying to soothe the pain in my spinal bone.

"Relax baby" he calmly said. He did not-he did not just tell me to fucking relax. "You're not the one carrying a fucking big ass baby inside you" I groaned. I'm only 8 months and I'm this huge. It's unbelievable.

We've both designed the babies nursery together. It's connected to our room. We decided to go for a gender neutral colour since we don't know the gender of the baby yet because we want it too be a surprise.

I'm really hoping it's a boy while Jayson wants a girl.

"I have too answer this call baby"he says before walking off. His been getting so much calls lately that's it's starting too annoy the shit out of me.

Kade has been handling the Mafia quite well while I'm on leave because of the whole baby mama situation. Thanks to him I haven't been getting any calls for work related issues, I had too sign some papers now and then but that's about it.

Jayson didn't want me to work because of stress which is not good for the baby. "I have a surprise for you later at around noon" he said walking back into the room.

"Oh, what is it?" I said leaning against the headboard of the bed. "I can't tell you liyls" he said before going into the bathroom. I hear water pouring echo from the bathroom to the bedroom.

I smile knowing his filling the bathtub for us to bathe together. We've been doing this alot recently because it's more convenient especially for me.

I smile at him and walk to the bathroom. I strip off all my clothes and slowly lower myself into the water.

I sit down in the bathtub and wait for Jayson to come. He comes in and enters the bathtub after stripping his clothes.

"I wanna fuck you so badly right now" he groans like a child. "Only a month" I mouth to him.

"You know you look way sexier when you're carrying my baby" he smiles leaning over to me and pecking my lips.

"I wanna do some shopping tomorrow" I smiled. I've been wanting to buy some more baby stuff for the nursery and also Jayson's birthday is soon so I wanted to get him a gift.

"Okay love"

J A Y S O N

Aliyah's mood swings have been getting worse by the day. Yesterday she asked me to get her a milkshake and then when I got it and came back she shouted at me telling me she wants tea now.

I've been planning a surprise for her for the past month. It's taking a lot of time so I had to ask Chase to help me.

My mother has been adoring Aliyah with gifts upon gifts because shes carrying her grandbaby. She never got to do this for Jemma because of my father but now that she has the chance she hasn't been stopping.

I have so many big things planned.
She wanted to go shopping tomorrow but I had plans maybe I could squeeze in some time for shopping before the surprise.

My birthday is soon also. I just wanna stay at home with my pregnant girlfriend and cuddle.

Nothing big.

Last year my father threw a big birthday bash and invited 'important' people. It gave us more of a reputation in a way.

The surprise I had for Aliyah was gonna blow her mind. I can already imagine her features shining. I'm so in love with her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I walk back into the room smiling when I see Aliyah standing in front of the floor length mirror. She had a beautiful red dress that stuck to her body showing off all her features.

I had a black silk Versace suit with no tie.

Her baby bump was making her look so much more beautiful. She had red lipstick which contrasted her whole look. I slowly walked behind her wrapping my hands around her baby bump and snuggling my head in her neck planting small kisses. "I'm gone fat" she pouts looking at me. I burst out laughing and she looked at me angry. "You're pregnant what do you expect love?" I ask her showing her an apologetic look before she kills me.

Something I will always be afraid of is Aliyah. Her glaring is like flying daggers.

I take her hand in mines and bring it's too my lips placing a small peck on it. "I love you"

"I love you too moya lyubov"she smiles.

We both walk out of the house and I to the garage. I decided to take the limo and a driver because it's a special occasion. We drive off listening to the music with the sunroof open showing the view of the glistening stars in the sky.

••••
Boring chapter ik but it's just a filler chapter😭.

I never post for longgggg because I've been really busy with school and shit yeah.

Anyways thank you guys for 2k reads♥️