Chapter 9 - Chainsaw

AN : VIOLENCE, WEAPONS AND MENTION OF BLOOD.

J A Y S O N

"JAYSON wake up theirs Intruders outside" I heard a voice scream. I jump up and lock around. I see Aliyah in my shirt loading a gun. I can't let anything happen to her...

I get up and put on any clothes I come across and grab my gun. Me and Aliyah head down together. I see the 2 SUVs parked outside through the tinted windows.

"It's the Japanese Bitches" she groans. I walk toward the emergency button and press it to alert the both Mafias that there's a break-in. "Back up will be here in 5" I say pushing her backwards. She glares at me. "I can't have you getting hurt"

"I'm perfectly fine defending myself"

"Aliyah it's only the 2 of us against over 10 of them" I look outside to see another SUV coming and where the fuck is the guar- oh wait I have them the day off because I wanted alone time with Aliyah...fuck "We can take them down, you're the merciless king aren't you? So show them no fucking mercy" she grins like the fucking psychopathic murderer I love.

"Let's go beat these fuckers" I kiss her and then walk outside shooting all the people that come towards us one by one with Aliyah by my side doing the same. I didn't see the bullet coming from the other side and it grazed my shoulder. "Fuck"

Aliyah turns her attention to me and then back to the people dressed in black. She shoots the person that shot me 5 times. I smile at her and go back to killing all of them one by one, dogging every fucking bullet coming towards me.

One of them runs towards me with a knife. I take the knife and hold it in my hand ignoring the blood dropping down. Giving kicks and punches to the person Infront of me.

I hear a crack and finish by shooting the person. I turn around to see Aliyah checking me out. God this women, she looks hot even when she's checking me out.

I look around seeing dead bodies everywhere. "I told you we could beat them" she smiles walking towards me. 

I peck her on the lips. "Let's clean ourselves up and wait for the backup  to arrive with the clean up crew" I say placing my hand on her lower back.
We walk into the house locking the door.

_______________

"This is the fucking second time Jayson that my fucking sisters life has been in danger with you" Kade shouts at me. "But we're both alive and don't fucking shout at me" I say taking a cigar and lighting it up and putting it in my mouth, smoking it.

"Who was it?" Ashor asks rubbing his forehead.

"Fucking Japanese, even if Aliyah wasn't with me they would have still attacked her alone and it would've been more dangerous, so be happy" I smile sarcastically at the two angry men Infront of me.

They made Aliyah leave the beach house and go home so they could talk to me and Aliyah being stubborn fought with them and then they made the excuse by saying it was 'boy stuff' and she immediately left awkwardly.

"At the end of the day you could've told us you are taking her somewhere!" Kade screamed in my face.

"Ask Aliyah that's question, hm?" I get up from the couch I was seated on.

I didn't care about what they were saying so I got up and walked out. I also had stuff to do. I am a Mafia boss also after all.

_______________

I had Chase cover up while I was gone for the past 2 days but I was still the Don and there were certain things he couldn't do and I had to.

"Good Afternoon Mr Averto" My PA said and I nodded in response. I entered the elevator and went to the 25th floor where my office was. I entered to see chase there sitting on the couch. "Look who decided to come" he sarcastically smiles at me. He gets up and come to hug me which I return.