Chapter 6 - Beach:2

J A Y S O N

"Yeah I love it....it's like I have a physical and emotional connection to this necklace I don't even remember who gave me it" she says holding it.

I smile at her. At least she still has feelings after 6 years, even though she doesn't realise it.

"Jayjay...." She says looking at the necklace. I see she likes that name again. As much as I hate the name,I love that it's coming from her because it's what she used to call me before she lost her memory.

I hum in response. "Do you know the person that I had forgotten or do you know what happened in the period of time that I had forgotten?"

I want to say yes.

I want to tell her it's me.

But I can't, I can't because she needs to remember by herself and that's why I recreated our first date. "No" I say wanting to change the topic.

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "I wish I remembered that person I feel empty without him" she says looking at the ocean.

My heart falls.

I feel shattered and incomplete.

I feel heartbroken, and in order to fix my broken heart she needs to regain her memory.

She wakes up from the pillow on the blankets. I look at her confused. "Where are you going?"

"Swimming" she smirks at me. She removes her dress, only in her undergarments now. She places the shoes aside and runs towards the ocean.

In a blink of an eye she's already shoulder length deep in the ocean.

"COME JOIN ME JAYSONN" Aliyah screamed.

I smirk and I take out my pants and shirt leaving me in boxers. Instead of running to where Aliyah was I ran up the cliff that was near us.

Once I was up the cliff I decided to jump. "CANNONBALLLLL" I jump into the water creating a big splash. I swim over to Aliyah and splash water at her.

She giggles as she splashes water back and tries to swim away. Tries. She fails in her attempt when I go from behind her and turn her around by the waist. I carry her in my arms and spin her around. She genuinely smiles like she having fun.

After all the fun me and her had in the water, and no not that kind of fun I mean spending time quality time with each other and goofing around.

We both walk back to the date setup and lay down on the blankets. "It's a beautiful night isn't it" she says looking at the sky while cuddling in the towel she had wrapped around her. "Indeed" I agree with her.

"I'm soaked....and cold" She says shivering. "Um I got some clothes in the tent, don't ask how I knew this was gonna happen, I just guessed and thought to bring just in case " I explain.

"Okie dokie" she says getting up and running into the tent. She peaks her head through the tent "forget I said that" she awkwardly says and I chuckle and nod my head in response.

She comes out in a white dress with tiny black dots on it but if you look closer you will see it's actually mini flowers.