Chapter 7 - Painting

TW: small flashbacks are underlined and are in italics.
Eg: Aliyah and Jayson

J A Y S O N

I had picked her up over my shoulder again and I was walking up the stairs. We had reached the master bedroom. Which wasn't as big as the one at

I had let her down on the floor. She wandered around the room, spectating every detail in designs.

I always knew she loved art and drawing. She was walking and walking and then she reached my wall full of pictures of me and her.

"Jayson? Why, when and how?" She looks at every picture confused. "I don't remember..." She says going into her own thoughts.

"Exactly" I say, giving her a hint. I hope she gets it.

She looks at this one picture continuously. I go closer and look at the picture.

It's a picture of me and her in this exact room. I got this house because of her. When we came to this beach for the first time, I didn't own it and also the house.

She looked at the house and said she loved it. I designed it according to her personality, even the outside of the house is her favourite colour.

When I surprised her with it.. fully furnished and etc, she was amazed. She liked the master bedroom the most especially because of the art room attached.

"Jayson I've been here before?" She asks me.

"I don't know" fuck I'm so stupid. That's such a dumb response.

She opens the door and walks into the art room. It's like she ignored my response with her thoughts. Thank fucking satan.

A L I Y A H

'I love it'

'it's beautiful'

'did you actually do this for me?'

' It's only been a few weeks since we've been dating each other and you're already desiging houses for us'

In between each sentence was a flash. All taking place in this room, outside the house on the deck, the living room.

It's like I'm remembering stuff...

I was talking to this person but all I could see was his beautiful alluring green eyes.

"Jayson I've been here before?"

He replies with something but I can't hear it because, my head hearts like I got a fucking bullet in it.

It hurts so badly but I can't stop fucking looking at this picture. It had Jayson and I in it. We were in this room.

I stopped looking at the picture but my head still hurts. My eyes dart to a black door. i wonder what's inside

Please Please Please be a torture room.

I went near to do the door and open it. It's way better then a torture room. It's a fucking art studio.

There were all kinds of paints. Acrylic,pastel, spray paint and etc. The paint brushes were all different sizes. All the colour of black.

The room was painted a beautiful sunshine yellow with wallpaper on one wall. The wallpaper had different coloured splashes of paint printed on it.

The variety of stuff was amazing. It was like a whole art store. The canvases were all on the floor lined up but there was one on a stand, there was paint on it. It an incomplete painting. It looked like the beach date me and Jayson just had. The colours weren't all filled in.

'What you painting?' A familiar voice asked me

'I got inspired by someone to create our beach date' I smirked

"I painted this?" Fucking hell

Who was that person that I heard... Why would I paint the exact date that me and Jayson had yesterday. I didn't even know that I would be going out with Jayson.

If Jayson owns this house then does that mean that he brought me here before. That doesn't make sense Jayson and I only met 2 weeks ago. How do I not remember?

"Liyah don't you remember?"

"No.." I slowly zoned out looking at the painting.

"Think about it" his voice broke as he left the room. I didn't pay much attention because I was more focused on this painting.

I sat down on the stool, picked up a paint brush and started to paint the incomplete painting

•••

Alright I know. This is a short chapter but it's just a filler chapter. The next chapter is gonna be WAYYYYYYYY more interesting and really long.

-Unedited

Word count-  735

~author💞~