Chapter 5- beach:1

J A Y S O N

It's been two and a half weeks since I saw Aliyah and now I was outside Aliyah's mansion, I decided to sneak inside so her brothers don't know I'm here.

As much as Kade and Ashor get along with me they care for their sister much more. I don't blame them. I care for my brother alot also.

I got inside the house without worry because the guards knew who I was and knew I used to visit often so they glady allowed me in.

I parked my car outside the mansion and walked inside, instead of driving inside because if I had driven inside then my car would've made alot of noise.

I went up the stairs to the front door. There was a railing around the front porch. I climbed on the porch railing and jumped into the balcony which was a part of Aliyah's room. Her room was on the floor above the garage which is quite a height, so it was a bit hard to access.

I had messaged Aliyah as I left my house to be ready in five, she told me no... But I know her better then anyone and I know she will be ready.

I reach outside her balcony and open her sliding door. She shouldn't be leaving it open its dangerous like that.

When I go inside I see her holding a gun at me, "so you wanna shoot me now" I smirk at her. "Yeah cause normal people use the door instead of sneaking in through a balcony" she rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh yeah? Well normal people lock their balcony sliding doors, it can be dangerous to leave it open like that" I say going from sarcasm to serious.

"Well it's not everyday a person comes through my balcony" she smiles at me sarcastically leaving the gun down.

"Well cupcake, you ready to go out?" I ask eyeing her outfit. She using a red dress that was just below her thighs. It had a puffy shoulder material going into a loose material around her arms. The dress fitted nice and perfectly along her torso and waist.

"Yep" she smiles at me putting on her Chanel Necklace that I bought her

"Yep" she smiles at me putting on her Chanel Necklace that I bought her. "

You know I would like to cancel our date and just rip that dress off you and fuck you right here and now" I smirk at her and she blushes and turns around. "Don't hide your blushing I love it" I whisper in her ears.

I step away from her and go out to the balcony ready to jump out. " Um where are you going?" She asks me with her hands on her hips.

Dramatic queen.

"I'm going to the car?" I say smiling slyly. "Well I'm going to use the front door like a normal person, see you outside" she says as she leaves the room.

I jump out quickly and run to the front door like an idiot. I don't know why I ran. The inner child deep down in me wanted to reach the door first...I think.