Chapter 20 - Takedown

MAFIA BALL - PART 3

J A Y S O N

I stood on the terrace above the boxing ring in the courtyard, next to Aliyah. My hand was wrapped around her waist and I was watching the Mafia leader's fight each other.

It was amusing watching them fight eachother, little did they know this was all a distraction. Antonio was walking into the match he was going to verse..

Wait..

Wow. Aliyah really surprises me. She put them both up against eachother.
That's smart but why didn't she mention it in the meetings.

"You ready?" She whispered amongst all of us. "Head out to all your places" she said as she walked away.

We all followed what she said and we went and stood by the places we were assigned to be in.

Jemma and Chase were at the front waiting for Manien Vich. I know it's a weird name for a person that leads the Japanese Mafia. I mean his not even fucking Japanese, his American. Apparently he used to be a gang leader and they killed the other Japanese leader, and we killed Maxim so it made sense. The Japanese Mafia didn't have anyone to take over so Manien did.

Me and Aliyah were going to the back exit where his most likely to leave through and the others were helping the guards kill some of his men.

We had told the guards and the men -that were now at the warehouses and Maniens house waiting to attack- that we are taking down the Japanese Mafia today.

We only told them today because we didn't want any people on the inside to inform Manien. It takes days to prepare for an attack and Manien wouldn't have that time to prepare even if he did find out this morning.

Liyah and I walked hand in hand to the back exit. Once we got there we preped up.

"Our biggest mission yet" she muttered putting her lips into a thin line.

"Yeah and we're gonna be fucking successful" I grinned.

It looked like she was doubting the plan for a second. One of us needed to give the other hope and it looks like I had to play that role today.

"Hey, look it's gonna work and we're all gonna celebrate, get drunk-" I said wrapping my arms around her.
"-and me and you are gonna have our own private celebration after"I whispered into her ears and she giggled in response.

We both put on our bullet proof vest and loaded our guns. We had men down the alley out back waiting just incase anything happened.

After a few minutes of waiting we got a work from the guys inside.
They said that Manien had won the fight and it looked like he was heading out soon.

It's only 8pm.

That's way too early to leave. "What If he is planning something?" I said curious through the ear piece.

"Theres no way he'd make it out of here though" Jemma said.

"Guys just stay on look out because we can't take any chances" Liyah said.

"Okay" Luca said. He brought this girl to the ball. She was very weird but she was his girlfriend for sure, Kade and Ashor brought some chicks they found at the bar.

Those girl were already gone home since they didn't want to take chances with them.

I heard a few gunshots come from inside. I stood on the side of the door and Aliyah stood on the other side.

We both looked at eachother with a nervous tension between us.

"His coming through the back! And-" I heard Chase say through the ear piece. His sentence got cut off by loud noise.

A sense of worry took over me.

I hope my brother's okay.

The door slammed open and Manien came running out, with a tense look on his face. Aliyah shot him in the leg and he fell to the ground.

"Tupitsa" she grinned as she rolled her eyes.

He chuckled at her. He fucking chuckled. I shot him in the other leg on his upper thigh.

He groaned in pain and I smirked.

I felt something against my head and my eyes darted to the side to see Aliyah with wide eyes.

"Jayson don't move" she said looking at me.

I was being held at gunpoint and if I made a wrong move I could be shot.

I saw someone try and creep in from behind her. "Behind you!" I shouted and she turned around and shoved the gun in the guys gut. He held his stomach in pain and glared at her but she glared back and he winced.

She shot the guy that was holding me at gun point in the forehead.

I looked around and saw that Manien was being picked up by two guys. I shot them both 3 times and Aliyah grabbed Manien and dragged him on the floor.

We both got into the black SUV that was waiting down the alley for us.
"You know I thought that would be harder. We made a big deal out of this for nothing" she smiled. Manien was in the back tied up Aliyah and I were both in the passenger and driver seats.

We drove to the warehouses and left him in one of the cells. After an hour or so all of Maniens warehouses were bombed and his houses.

Everything he had was gone and all the men he had were dead. Only a few of Aliyah's and my men were injured and 9 were dead.

Everyone was still yet to return from the mission. They should've been here a while ago actually.