Chapter 27 - Mines

J A Y S O N

I looked at her from the side as we drove down the highway in the limousine. The driver was driving at an okay speed limit. I didn't want to take any chances. I had three SUVs filled with 5 guards in each following behind us.

I looked sideways to see her holding three chocolates in her hand eating all of them at once, taking a bite from each one. I laugh at the site and she comes closer to me leaning on my chest still eating her chocolates.

We arrive at the venue and I get out of the car and then help her out afterwards. She looks around at her surroundings confused and then looks back at me.

"Where are we?"

"Be patient love" I said walking behind her and placing the blindfold around her eyes. "Jay what are you doing?" She asks me in a concerned voice.

"Relax Liyah" I say pecking her forehead. I grab her hand and intertwine it with mines guiding her down the dark path surrounded with different kinds of trees. We walked closer to the venue and I could see lights starting to appear.

I stop and leave Liyah there running fast. I stand under the arch that's decorated with roses.

A L I Y A H

The drive here took way longer then I expected and my patience was wearing thin, Jayson had brought me to this dark forest as a surprise.

Im hungry.

I feel my stomach grumbled as we both walk somewhere. I have no idea where we're walking since Jay put a blindfold around my eyes.

As we walk more forward I can see something shinning through the material wrapped around my eyes.
We all of a sudden stop and my heart beats faster due to the tension.

I feel Jaysons hands leave mines and I hear footsteps running towards a distance far from me. An emotion of concern takes over me making my stomach twist.

"Jayson?" I ask.

"Jayson!?" I say a little more louder getting scared. No response. I quickly take off my blindfold and my eyes widen I awe as I look around. Tears start forming in my eyes, looking at the love of my life on his knees surrounded by an arch with beautiful fully blossomed roses. The fairy lights hanging from tree to tree making a pathway. The beautiful snow white dandelions on the side on the concreate pathway leading up to Jayson.

I can hear the noise of water splashing. We're near a beach. I walk forward with a wide smile on my face walking down the pathway towards Jayson. A tear slips down my eyes.

Thank god my makeup is waterproof.

Violins start playing flawless melodies as I walk closer to Jayson. I look around to see a camera man standing on the side with a while set up taking pictures.

I stand Infront of him looking down as he opens the small blue velvet box he had in his hand.

"Liyls I love you with all my heart from the way you scrunch your nose to how you pout your lips whenever you want something, there's so many
things that I love about you; you've changed me into a better man. You make me the happiest man in the world every single day when I begin my day your beautiful smile in the morning and end it with your smile in the night. I can't wait to make many more memories with you and our unborn baby. My heart thirsts everyday only because of you Everyday ever since we met had been magical and euphoric.
We have something far better compared to fairytales in books and it will stay that way forever and always if you Aliyah Maya Lev, the mother of my unborn baby and the love of my life, would make me the happiest man and marry me?" He said as he opened the ring box revealing a beautiful silver ring with a big shiny diamond on the top.

It took me a few seconds to register what was happening and calm myself down because I was mourning excitement on the inside and happiness.

"Yes" I said cupping his face and slowly kissing him. He wrapped his hands around me holding me tightly. "I love you" I said looking into his beautiful shining bright blue eyes. "I love you too" he muttered leaning his forehead against mine. He bent down and faced my belly "Daddy loves you too little one" he said pressing his lips softly into my baby belly.

I felt a kick on my stomach sending a little pain up my spine. "I think the baby is trying to say it back by the amount of times it's kicking me"I giggled. He looked up giving me the happiest, heart warming and comforting smile.

His smile made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. I love this man so much that I would do anything for him.

Anything

"Thank you" he whispered to me. "For?" I was confused. "Being mine and entering my life" he muttered sincerely.

"Jayson you've made my life worth something, you give me something to live for, you gave me this beautiful unborn baby.  You're moy lunnyy svet and you're my strength and weakness. Without you I'm nothing" I said sincerely.

"Nothing" i said softly against his lips.

Bang.

I immediately turned around and saw a big smoke bomb go off. Fire spread across the tress; smoke filling up the air. I covered my mouth with the material of my dress to avoid the smoke from entering my lungs. I saw as guards upon guards surrounded us. They outnumbered all the men we brought.

Jayson grabbed my hand "run towards the forest away from the fire I'll be there soon" he shouted. I looked at him to see if his sure. "Go Aliyah, Fast!" He shouted running away from me while I ran towards the forest. I ran as fast as I could holding onto my stomach.

•••

If my man doesn't give me a ring like that then I don't want him.Period.