Chapter 3 - Her

"You need to get here like right now otherwise she's going to come there, and you know how stubbon she is-" Kade said explaining what happened on a call, Aliyah wants to meet up but....Im in such a fucking fix right now.

"I know"I rub my forehead. What do I do? If I go there and she see's me, what if she faints and her condition worsens?

But what if just what if she starts to remember?

"Just come here, I don't want her to come there.....she's spent to much time at your house with you so I don't think it's a great idea. I already called the doctor incase anything happens."

"Okay"I hung up. I'm going to meet her, talk to her after 7 years, 7 fucking long years and it's time to see my Aliyah again

I get a notification on my phone, taking my out of my thoughts.

Kade: change of plans, come to the mansion we're all going out for dinner. Don't ask why Aliyah said she's "fucking starving" so she told me to tell you this seeya!

Classic Aliyah, I didn't bother to reply so I left him on read.

•••

I arrived at the Mansion, it brings back all the memories.....it's like 4 years never happened.

I park my car aside, in their front yard and got out. I walked closer and closer to the door, the closer I got the more nervous I was.

'A fucking mafia don that's known as The Merciless King is nervous to meet a girl wow, pull up your big boy pants' my subconscious tells me. YEAH it's time to pull up my big boy pants..... Wait nah, no, uhh the fuck that sounds wrong.

I reached the door and was about to knock on it but I stopped as the door was opened by someone and there she was, she looked so beautiful so beautiful.

My Aliyah was fucking right in front of me. I looked into her blue-brown eyes and admired her she wore a white dress that showed off her beautiful figure I wanna tear that dress off and..never mind. She had her Dior High heels making her a inch taller...... My eyes dart to the Chanel Necklace around her neck, she still has it...i feel like hugging her now but I can't really get to hasty.

She held out her hand "Finally I get the pleasure of meeting the merciless king?Hm"

"Sweetheart you've already had it" I smiled and she furrowed her eyebrows confused at me.

~A L I Y A H~

Kade had phoned Jayson Averto to come over immediately...and he agreed, I wonder what they said to make him agree.

I was getting ready at the moment, he was going to come to my Mansion, we are going to leave here together, and my brothers and I are going to go for dinner with him to discuss everything. We could've done it at the office, but I was fucking starving so why not?

I had a white short dress with , with a curved V neckline 'not to deep tho..' strings hanging from the shoulders and hems of the dress, to go with it some Royal Blue Dior high heels.

' strings hanging from the shoulders and hems of the dress, to go with it some Royal Blue Dior high heels