Chapter 16 - Morning

A L I Y A H

I woke up the next morning to a light striking against my face. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

My eyes dart to the most beautiful sight. Jayson. He was asleep. I looked at him admiring how perfect he is.

I love him so much.

Yesterday was so dramatic, he touched me and I still feel disgusted but I can imagine how Jayson must be feeling.

His own father. I would be devastated and disgusted with myself but I don't know how he feels and I know he won't tell me but his going to have to soon. Nobody should keep their feelings bottled up.

I slowly try and remove his hand from my breast but he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him. "Morning sunshine" he opens his eyes slowly looking at me.

"Morning handsome" I know it's corny but I can't help it. His so handsome and hot and sexy and so many other things.

I put my hands around his neck and get on his lap. "Aliyah..." He said nervous.

I hummed in response putting my face closer to his. Our lips inches away. "I'm horny" he said looking at me with lust. I chuckled and smashed my lips onto his.

I straddled myself around him as his hands slowly went down to my ass, squeezing it. He slowly lifted the hoodie off my body and I untied the strings on his grey sweatpants. I pulled it down slowly.

I had no undergarments so it made it easier for him. We were both now naked on top of each other, giving passionate and lustful kisses.

He flipped us over so he was on-top of me. I grabbed onto his hair as he kissed my neck. Moans flew out of my mouth as his nibbled on my neck.

"You're mine" he grinned against my skin.

"Only mine"

"This body is mine" he said lifting his head and looking at me. I felt his cock against my stomach.

"You see these perfect round tits" he said kissing my breasts.

"They're only mines" he said sucking on my nipples making whimpers come from me.

He lowered himself and connected his mouth to my pussy., kissing my bare pussy. "This beautiful pussy, is only mines to fuck and if any person tries to touch what's mine I won't hesitate to kill them, even if it was my father" he said as his tounge entered me swirling around the inside of me.

What he said cleared all the overthinking I had going on in my head. I was glad to know that he wasn't as hurt as I thought he was.

"Only yours" I moaned.

"You're so wet for me" he said against my pussy sending vibrations up my body.

His going to be the death of me.

He lifted himself off the bed and stood ok the edge. I kneeled my way over to the edge of the bed and he lifted my legs in his shoulder.

Being flexible really does pay off.

He placed his length by my enterance and slammed into me. He waited five seconds allowing me to adjust to his size.

He thrusted into my continuously. "Oh god...yes" I moaned.

"Jayson, you're killing me" I whimpered.

This man is going to be the death off me.

I moved my hips more forward allowing him to go deeper. At this point I basically felt him touching my belly button from the inside.

I tear fell down my face from all the pain and pleasure. It was sending my over the edge.

I needed to feel him.

I was craving it.

I needed more.

I felt him slow down as he bent over hovering his body over mines. He placed his elbows on either side of me and groaned as he thrusted in and out of me.

I dug my fingernails into his back. "Jayson...I'm going to" I moaned getting cut off by his lips.

"You cum when I tell you to" he says.
"Be a good girl"

I couldn't take it. He was sending me off my limit. I bit into his shoulders and he moaned my name. I loved it when he did that, it showed he he was also enjoying this.

"Now" he said and I immediately let out my organism that I was holding in.

"I love you" he said smashing his lips onto mines as he filled me up with warm liquid.

"I love you to" I said trying to catch my breath.

He carried me the the bathroom and cleaned me up. He filled up the bathtub and we both had a well very interesting bathe.

Yes we had sex in the Bathtub.

My legs were so weak at this point.