Chapter 14 - Family

It's been a month since I left the hospital and it is now October, everything's been going perfectly fine.

Me and Jayson have gotten closer and have been trying to fill in all the time we could've spent in the last few years.

Now I'm here on my way to his house, of course on my motorcycle.
I'm opening my own art exhibit in a few months, well that was Jaysons idea and I loved it so why not.

As I reached Jaysons hot I scanned my palm and the gate opened. I got off my motorbike and walked towards the front door. Before I could even touch the keypad the door opened.

I saw a huge man standing there. I've never seen him before... I mean I met Chase and Jemma so I had no idea who this guy was. He had identical features to Jayson, except for the hair colour and blue eyes.

He looked at me with a confused look and I saw Jayson peak his head in the background. He immediately woke up and walked towards me.

I heard him scoff and his father moved aside. "Hey baby" he pecked my lips. "Hey, whose this?" I said looking at the very, well intimidating man.

He looked at the man and looked back at me rubbing the back of his neck and then placing his hand around my waist. "His father, Ricardo Averto" the man said.

His what?

Ricardo Averto, rapist, womaniser, serial killer and a complete fucking disgrace to humanity.

He raped a 16 year old girl and when she got pregnant he killed her. It was all over the Mafia world. It was amazing how everyone overlooked it. It was like it never happened.

"Oh well nice to meet you-" I lied. I was definitely intimidated by this man but that doesn't mean I can't kick his ass. "I am Aliyah Lev, Head of the Russian Mafia" I said with pride to show I'm not scared of him.

"Oh I know who you are very well my dear" he said taking my hand and kissing it. I immediately pulled my hand away and I felt Jaysons hand tighten on my waist.

"Oh she's even more beautiful in person" I heard a women say as she walked beside Ricardo. She looked beautiful. She had a long floral pattern dress on and her brown hair in curls but I could see a few greys in her hair.

"And you are?"  I asked politely. "Oh my bad , I'm Maya Averto Jaysons mother, dear" she said embracing me in a hug.

She had so much of a positive vibe. Her aura was so warm. She reminded me of my mother, simple and sweet.

I smiled at her as she let go. "You certainly have a very good choice Jayson" she looked at me while scanning my face.
"Of course I do" he said and I heard his father scoff.

I glared at his father and walked inside along with Jayson and his parents.

_______________

After chatting with Jaysons parents we all had dinner. I kept getting weird looks from his father which made me really uncomfortable. "Excuse me" I said and woke up from my seat. I walked to the restroom and shut the door.

Well that was awkward.

His an asshole and he looks nothing like a decent person honestly.

I heard a knock on the door. I thought that it was Jayson but when I opened it it was him. "Oh hello there" he said walking into the restroom locking the door behind him. Now I'm locked in with him.

Fuck.

What does he want now? I wanted to scream but what would Jayson think ,seeing me with his dad. I would look like a whore.

I didn't know what to do and I was panicking. He threw the key somewhere in the bathroom and I couldn't spot it.

He took his hands and slammed me against the wall. I feel so disgusted.
He put his face close to mine to the point where I could feel his breath.
I tilted my head to the side attempting to distance my face from his.

"My son doesn't deserve a goddess like you" he whispered in my ear.
He said what?

"His better than you" I said turning my head back. Way better. "What's so good about him?"

"Do you want him just for a good fuck?" I heard him say. I can't even kick him because my legs are trapped on either side of him.

"I can give you that, you little slut " he said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Pathetic bastard, I'm not going to be one of your victims" I said attempting to kick his balls but miss and kick his leg instead. He groans but doesn't move.

"Someone's feisty let's fix that shall we? Hm"

"Suka, you're a pathetic tupitsa" I muttered. He turned me over and lifted my dress.

I knew I shouldn't have used this dress.

You just made it easier for him. Good fucking job Aliyah. "Wow" he muttered I could hear him unbuckle his belt. I took the chance and turned around and punched him in the nose and kicked him in the balls and he fell to the floor holding his well..area.

Wow it's small.

I've kick many dicks before that's how I could tell. I spotted the key in his pocket and grabbed it. I quickly unlocked the door and ran. He ran behind me in an attempt to catch up as I sprinted down the stairs.

I bumped into a large figure and looked up to see Jayson. I felt tears fall from my face and I hugged Jayson. "What happened" he said cupping my face, looking at me with a worried expression.

"H-he" I stuttered.

"Who?" He asked curiously.

"Your father" I said breaking down. 

He let go of me and rushed up the stairs. I turned around and saw Maya in tears. "Oh dear, he did it to you?" She said walking towards me and hugging me and I nodded in the hug. " He told me he stopped" she broke down .

"I'm so sorry honey" she said  rubbing my back.

I heard a gunshot coming from upstairs and immediately let go of Maya. I rushed up the stairs and I saw Jayson with a gun in his hand and Ricardo on the floor holding his chest with blood all over his hands.

I gasped and I saw Maya run over to him.

He killed his father? For me?

•••

I told your'll in 2 days 2 chapters😭♥️ thank you guys again for over 1k reads I literally can't believe it and also go check out my other new book: Mia