Fight

The next night, Cat Noir spots the crooks at the Louvre that have already taken out the laser detections, security cameras, and the guards. What a pity. While Ladybug takes care of them, he crawled into the ducts to find a piece of expensive jewelry from the Egyptian exhibit.

"Meow, there you are" He spotted it once he came out of the vent.

He walks quietly to the display and removed the glass, picking up the scarab jewel, "Such puuuuurrrrretty beauty" Cat Noir purred.

He could hear the thieves getting tossed around by Ladybug's yo-yo, "Hmmm....she's gonna be done in just about.......now" Cat Noir said and Ladybug spots him in the hall.

"You're so busted, Cat Noir" Ladybug crossed her arms.

The feline thief chuckled and puts the artifact behind him, "Evening, milady. Having fun capturing those bad boys?"

"Yeah and I'm ready for round 2, you," Ladybug said, putting her yo-yo at her waist.

"Cats fight aggressively, milady. Wanna find out what I can do?" Cat Noir smirked seductively.

"Show me what you got" Ladybug replied.

"Ladies don't fight" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" Ladybug threw the first kick with Cat Noir countering with his own after blocking it and then they threw some punches before kicking again. They glance at each other for a brief moment before Ladybug tries to punch him again and then sweep kick at him but missed.

Cat Noir jumped on her shoulders to make her fall down and himself on top of her, "Impressive but I'm extremely wild at night, milady"

"Don't get too cocky, Cat Noir" Ladybug said.

He slowly licked her cheek, "You're too cute, milady. Ever been kissed?"

"N-No" Ladybug blushed.

"Cat got your tongue?" He nibbled her neck.

"Nnnngh! Stop it!" Ladybug got uncomfortable and pushes him off.

"Okay, sheesh. You girls are so complicated. Anyways, finders keepers, milady. While you had your fun, I did mine too. You can't catch me again" Cat Noir chuckled seductively.

"Just wait and see!" Ladybug took her yo-yo out.

"Let me see you get sexy" Cat Noir smacks his whip on the floor.

"Oh, it's on!" Ladybug replied and spins it around charging at him.

Cat Noir ran with the whip and struck near her, "Aahhhh!!! Are you crazy?!" Ladybug dodged the whip.

"Crazy in treasures, yeah," Cat Noir said with and devious look.

"You crazy cat!" Ladybug tried to grab him with her yo-yo but he has very sharp reflexes like a panther and he ran on all fours.

"Come and get me, Bugaboo!" Cat Noir jumps up the wall.

"Don't call me Bugaboo!" Ladybug had enough of him.

Ladybug swung her yo-yo to get to the second floor but saw the feline casually sitting on the chair with his left leg over his right leg.

"Meow, you know I love danger. Especially feisty women like you, milady" Cat Noir slowly unzipped his catsuit to reveal his abs.

"Ummmm" Ladybug blushed at the sight.

"Cat got your tongue again?" Cat Noir smirked and walks up to her.

Ladybug was lost at words when he placed her hand on his abs, "Don't fight the trance, milady. I'm no evil cat" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Hmmhmm. You sure know how to get a girl's attention" Ladybug said, feeling him hold her close.