Wild Cat

After planting microscopic cameras everywhere in the secret lab beneath the pet store, Cat Noir looked at the video cams on his iPhone and captured evidence of mutant human hybrid animals these scientists used. It was clear proof that the police will have to believe the feline thief that he's no bad guy but an assistant to Ladybug.

"Cool gadgets, huh? Jealous, my puuuuurrrrecious lady?" Cat Noir chuckled at her cute angry pout.

"Yeah, that you got so many gadgets compared to me," Ladybug said.

"Guess that makes me a jack of all trades" Cat Noir joked.

"Whatever. Just don't lose all your nine lives. You lost your human life from the story you told me" Ladybug said.

"And got a new one by Plagg," Cat Noir said.

"That's fortunate," Ladybug said, looking at his phone.

"Meow, like a kitty caught his mouse" Cat Noir purred.

"Yeah, and now the bug has teamed up," Ladybug said.

"Come on, everyone loves kittens better" Cat Noir smirked.

"Or ladybugs, at least they bring good luck," Ladybug said.

"Ah yeah, luck brought me to you," Cat Noir said.

"Very funny, Kitty" Ladybug watched the footage.

"I'm no hero, milady. I do things my own way. I know you love me so badly" Cat Noir leans in close to her.

"I know" Ladybug kissed him.

"Gross" Plagg said but Ladybug only heard him meow.

"Cat got your tongue, milady?" Cat Noir licked her lips.

"You could say that," Ladybug said.

"Now let's go. This kitty can squeeze through tight areas" Cat Noir crawled in the air ducts.

"Got it," Ladybug said.

In the vents, the two teenagers hear the noises from the hybrids.

"Shhh!!!" Cat Noir shushed.

"Ok Kitty" Ladybug whispered.

"For now, let's get wild tonight," Cat Noir said as he reached the exit of the air duct.

"You're like an alley cat than a wild cat" Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Of course, and you a docile bug" Cat Noir said.

-

At the nightclub, Ladybug can't believe that this kitty is good at pole dancing due to his flexibility. Especially once he bares his chest and abs for the audience. It was like he's the son of goddess Bastet. Ladybug swoons at the sight. How did he get into shape? She'll never know but she can't believe she fell for the boy behind the mask.

"Could this be a side effect of the revival?" She wondered.

Cat Noir comes down from the stage and sits next to his lady, "Meow"

"That was fang-tastic," Ladybug said.

"Am I too char-meowing, bugaboo?" He flirted.

"Very charming, kitty" Ladybug teased him.

He grabbed her and made her sit on his lap, "Meow, you know I'm so crazy for you"

"So am I. Your own princess" Ladybug said.

"I always puuuuurrrrrr for you, my princess. I never felt so free to be out of that mansion I hate" Cat Noir stroked her leg.

"Plagg granted your freedom after all" Ladybug blushed.

"And saved my life by giving me cat powers. He told me stories of his kind saving women and they become catwomen from their revival" Cat Noir explained.

"Nice. If I had real powers, it would be flight like a real ladybug" Ladybug said.

"Mmm....or maybe good luck powers. They say in China that red is a lucky color" Cat Noir removed his upper suit so that his lady is mesmerized, "Like what you see?" He grinned.

"So well-toned" Ladybug touched his pecs.

Cat Noir purred softly as Ladybug rubs his toned body, "Such a shame we are very young, milady" Cat Noir said.

"True" Ladybug kept touching him.

"Am I a bad guy to you or more than just a bad guy?" He purred between her neck.

"You're my bad boy" Ladybug teased him.

"Meow" Cat Noir nibbled her neck, "See you tomorrow at school, my bugaboo"

"See you later, Kitty" Ladybug kissed his cheek.

-

The next day at school, everyone noticed that the famous model boy is in love with the baker girl.

Chloe glared with jealously that Adrien chooses Marinette over her, "Utterly ridiculous, he should be mine!" Chloe complained.

Adrien heard her but was too focused on his princess and nothing would ever separate him from her. He barely ever talks to his father nor ever models anymore.

"Ah, hey Dude and Dudette" Nino greeted the two.

"Hey, Nino" Adrien bro fisted him.

"You two sure are lucky," Nino said.

"Thanks. If only my father can see that" Adrien sighed.

"My parents have already accepted," Marinette said.

"And I'm happy I met you," Adrien said.

"Me too, my prince" Marinette said.

The bell rings that school is over and it was time to head home.

"Well, time to go home," Adrien said as he heads out with them.

He saw his bodyguard waiting for him outside, "Oh great, the gorilla is here" He said.

"You always call him a gorilla," Marinette said.

"He sure looks like one" Adrien smirked.

"See you tonight at the Eiffel Tower, badass feline" Marinette kissed his cheek.

"See you too, Princess" Adrien winks at her.

-

Night came and Cat Noir jumped around from roof to roof like a cat with his cat powers. He was heading to the Eiffel Tower as promised by his lady. He whipped the tail like a rope and swung across to the first level of the tower.

"Milady, here I come!" He climbs up the tower.

After a couple of swinging and climbing, he met up with Ladybug at the top of the tower.

"Hey, Kitty" Ladybug saw him.

"Meow, did you miss me, bugaboo?" Cat Noir purred in happiness.

"Of course, Kitty. Why wouldn't your princess miss you?" Ladybug walks up to him.

"Because I have two lives out of nine lives" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Exactly my prince char-meowing," Ladybug said.

"Meowch, you stole my puns," Cat Noir said.

"What goes around, comes around" Ladybug smirked.

"Oh Bugaboo" Cat Noir held her hands.

"Do you ever get tired of cat puns?" Ladybug asked.

"Nope. You got fewer bug puns" Cat Noir held her by the waist.

"But enough luck" Ladybug held him by the neck.

"Black cats are bad luck you know" Cat Noir stroked her leg.

"I know" Ladybug leans in to kiss.

Cat Noir kissed back, ravishing those glossy lips of hers. The two felt warmth in their hearts as they kissed. Cat Noir purred through the kiss and kneels down with her so she can sit on his lap while making out with her. Her tongue asked for entrance and he let it in. After a long makeout session, they pulled apart, looking at each other.

"Meow" Cat Noir licked her cheek.