Life Saver

Cat Noir doesn't understand why the mutant cheetah hybrid can't talk but it sure is a bit cranky than aggressive. Its human side was like crying in pain while the cheetah side is being savage. And right now, the cheetah was lunging at Ladybug.

"Ladybug, look out!" Cat Noir shouted as the Cheetah came at her. But it was too late, the Cheetah hybrid struck her in the back with its claws.

"AAAAAH!!!" Ladybug screamed in pain, with four scratch marks on her back.

Cat Noir gasped in horror and he had to save his lady and retreat but he couldn't leave the test subject person behind, "I have to defeat him first!" He readies himself.

The cheetah hybrid ran at Cat Noir to attack him, only for Cat Noir to use his whip to pull him close and punch him in the face before throwing him over. The hybrid got up and hisses at him, his sense of reason long gone.

"Come and get me!" Cat Noir gestures.

The hybrid growls and ran on all four to attack him and snaps his jaws at Cat Noir. He held the hybrid away from his face before throwing him over to a cell and locking it. Cat Noir carried the test subject over his shoulder and saw Ladybug get up, struggling due to her wound.

"Milady, don't move!" Cat Noir sees that she wasn't looking too good. The test subject was waking up from the sedation.

"What's going on?!" The female patient said.

"I'll tell you once we're out. Hold on" Cat Noir helped her up while Ladybug ran with all the strength she had.

"I'm a doctor! I can help!" The woman said.

"Better hurry" Ladybug groaned and the woman grabs a first aid nearby and patches her up.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Cat Noir was extremely worried.

"She'll be fine, gatito," The doctor said.

Cat Noir can hear footsteps coming and there wasn't enough time, "Stay behind me. We gotta get through"

"Let's go!" The three ran out as the evil scientists sent their guards.

Cat Noir threw smoke bombs to blind them and ran out there in time and Ladybug panted, having lost much of her strength.

"Hang on, milady" Cat Noir carries her and the doctor stays close.

"Over there!" The doctor saw the exit door.

They ran out of there and Cat Noir placed Ladybug down and used a metal rod to seal the door shut.

"Gracias for saving me you two," The doctor said.

"De nada" Cat Noir said.

"What was that place anyway?" The doctor asked.

"It's an animal splicing laboratory, using animal genes to enhance humans illegally and to grant animals human intelligence" Cat Noir explained.

"Hijo de puta. Someone needs to stop them. La policía won't believe this story" The doctor said with a bit of Spanish words.

"We'll get them in any way possible" Ladybug uttered, sitting near the dumpster. She winced in so much pain that she's about to pass out.

"I gotta get you home, milady. Ma'am, get home safely" Cat Noir carried his lady and jumped up to the roof.

"Si, Gato Noir" The doctor ran off.

-

Once at Marinette's apartment, Cat Noir made sure her parents weren't home. Ladybug assured him that her parents are out of Paris having a baking contest.