Saving Alya

The next day, Ladybug just told the news that this new feline thief is not evil nor a killer, just a regular cat burglar. She also informed them that Cat Noir is very helpful but is an anti-hero than a regular superhero. After that was done, she and the feline went to the police station to show evidence of the illegal experiments those evil scientists are doing on both humans and animals.

Officer Roger was a little intimidated by Cat Noir because of the dangerous claws. The feline gave a smug grin and twirled his tail belt while sitting on the chair with his feet on the table.

"No photoshop, no editing, and definitely not fake. Tell me, officer. Are you gonna cuff me or listen to Ladybug?" Cat Noir smirked evilly.

"As long as you don't assault an officer of the law" Roger replied.

"I never assault, but I am very adorable like a kitten. Everyone loves adorable kittens" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Mmhmm. Now let's review the footage" Roger then said.

They went into the camera room to view what they recorded. Once inserting the USB, the footage played of many test subjects being tested for mutations.

"Your reaction is gonna be priceless," Cat Noir said.

"Whoa" Roger saw some of the genetically altered animals speak like humans.

"Yeah, they are doing something illegal" Ladybug said.

"Yes, even testing on teenagers," Cat Noir said.

"Unacceptable!" Roger saw one teen being turned into a lion hybrid.

"Yup. But milady and I have to collect more evidence before you arrest them" Cat Noir said.

"I agree too," Ladybug said.

"Well, we better stick together," Cat Noir said.

"Can you trust this thief?" Officer Roger asked.

"He knows more about that place than I do," Ladybug said.

"And besides, this kitty has nine lives, agility, and cat powers" Cat Noir puts his arm around his lady's waist.

"Okay. You better get more evidence without getting caught, then we'll take over" Roger said.

"It's not that simple, Officer. Human victims were dead each time they were extracted by animal DNA. Those men have guns" Cat Noir warned.

"And one mutant almost killed me," Ladybug said.

"We almost got killed. Who knows what kind of mutant hybrids that can kill an average man" Cat Noir hissed softly.

"Then that means we need the animal control as well," Roger said.

"Maybe but these animals extracted with human DNA makes them super intelligent," Ladybug said.

"Especially with their animal intelligence combined" Cat Noir added.

"I see. Well, we need to make sure no more people fall victim" Roger said.

-

Night approached and the two teens head back to the lab by crawling in the air ducts. If they get caught, Cat Noir will have to deal with them in a cat fight.

"Okay, please don't stare again" Ladybug replied.

"This is why I don't do ladies first" Cat Noir groaned.

"I know" Ladybug crawls out of the vent.

"Let's get to work" Cat Noir came out and landed on a crouching pose, "Ugh, that was disgusting" He got back up.

Ladybug giggled at his ridiculous posing. It was like he wanted to be a poser, "Still doing silly poses?" She asked.

"If I have to do them" Cat Noir replied as they sneak into the hallway. The feline covered his lady's mouth when he heard footsteps approaching and they hid behind the wall.

"Okay, is the next subject ready?" One of the scientists asked.

"Yes, project Rena Rouge is ready," They said.

"Just make sure the fox DNA is not contaminated this time," The scientist said.

"Yes sir," The other scientist said and headed back to the lab.

Cat Noir peered to see them leave, "The coast is clear milady" Cat Noir whispered.

"We gotta save the victim," Ladybug said.

"You save the victim, I'll get the evidence. Let's move" Cat Noir said.

"Got it" Ladybug goes for the direction of the lab while Cat Noir gets into another room to find more proof.

He took out his gadget known as a monocle for video cams and scans, "Let's see what we got" He goes to some nearby folder with documents inside. He read through the pages to find every information they need about the illegal business.

"Hmmm, there's a lot to collect for the cops. Who could be funding them?" He goes to a computer.

As he searched on the computer, the documents were written by Bob Roth that wanted to make money by extracting the DNA of animals and humans.

"That damn scammer" Cat Noir scowled, "That talentless man always obsessed with money," He said and took out the USB stick to copy every piece of evidence from the documents.

-

With Ladybug, she was hiding behind some shelves to see what the Rena Rouge project was about, "This has to be a fox they are using genes from" Ladybug thought.

"Get your hands off me!" That voice sounded like Alya.

"Alya!" Ladybug gasps hearing her.

Two strong men held Alya tight on her wrists, forcing her to the chair to restrain her.

"I said, get your hands off me!" Alya bashing by kicking slams screaming to get out of this.

"Hold still young lady!" They restrained her by her wrists and ankles.

Ladybug used smoke cat bombs and threw them on the floor for them to explode. The scientists began to cough hard and so did Alya.

Ladybug ran to the chair she was strapped on and freed her, "Don't worry, I'm here to save you"

"Ladybug?" Alya coughed.

"Yes, let's go" Ladybug grabbed Alya's hand and made their escape.

"Kitty! We got to go!" Ladybug calls for Cat Noir.

"Perfect timing!" Cat Noir came out.

"You got it all?" Ladybug asked while they ran.

"Yup," Cat Noir replied.

"Get them!" The chief scientist yelled and the guards ran after them, trying to shoot them but missed.

"Great. I got mice to hunt! Go! Now!" Cat Noir said to his lady as he takes out his whip to fight the bad guys with guns, "Come and get me, boys!" He whips the floor and strikes the first guard down and then tangles the other by the neck and pulls him close to knock him down.

"I can do this all day!" He punched one in the stomach and then throws one guard at the fire extinguisher.

His tingling from his cheeks like a cat whisker sensed a bad guy behind and he jumped in a flip midair and he double kicks him from behind. Then grabs the guy's wrist and does a cartwheel flip to twist them.

"AAAAAAH!!!" The guy screamed.

Cat Noir stood up and knocks another guy out without looking. The last man standing was too intimidated by the feline's crazy catfight.

"This is where you run away" Cat Noir shows off his claws to scare him.

The guy ran off while Cat Noir ran out to reunite with the girls.