Talk

A week went by and the rivals are becoming attached, even at school. Adrien's father was not impressed that his son is getting along with the baker girl. But Adrien refused to break up with her. He hated his father being strict and cold just because his wife passed away.

"What's wrong with me dating an ordinary girl? Marinette has a nice personality" Adrien asked his father.

"She's not rich like us, son!" Gabriel said.

"I know that but I love her! She's the sweetest and most beautiful girl I ever met. If I can't have her, then I guess I don't want to be a model anymore! All you care about is your company over me! You changed, father." Adrien said and he goes straight to his room in anger, "Unbelievable! I have every right to date the girl I love!" Adrien sat down.

"Let me guess. Daddy issues?" Plagg asked while licking his paw.

"Yes. Again" Adrien replied, "He thinks Marinette doesn't deserve me and instead a more famous or rich girl. But Chloe is far too bratty and annoying"

"Well I don't mind you being with her," Plagg said.

"My father does mind. Why can't he see that I'm not a little helpless kid anymore?" Adrien paced back and forth.

"You suppose he has bad parenting?" Plagg guessed.

"Yes," Adrien replied.

"Why don't you let Cat Noir show him who's boss? I've seen your dad a coward sometimes." Plagg said.

"That would be something," Adrien said.

"So you're gonna pretend he's your prey?" Plagg asked.

"Maybe" Adrien gave a mischievous grin.

"You're the cat. Let goddess Bastet guide you" Plagg said.

"Sure" Adrien replied and goes to his closet to suit up but he hopes that his father doesn't recognize him. He changed his hairstyle and once the mask is on, his pupils became like slits.

He extends his claw rings and jumped out the window and went around the mansion to the window of his father's office, "Now for part 1 of my masterplan" He knocks on the window.

"Who is it?" Gabriel heard him.

The feline smashed through the window with a punch and jumped to the desk, "Bonjour, Mr. Agreste. I bet you know who I am for like a month" Cat Noir smirked.

"Cat Noir. I know you're the master thief of Paris" Gabriel said.

"Indeed I am. And I believe you have something that I want" Cat Noir twirled his belt tail.

"What do you want from me?!" Gabriel asked.

"Just a few bucks from your vault" Cat Noir said.

"You're not getting away with this, Cat Noir!" Gabriel threatened.

"What are you gonna do, call animal control? They can't take me. Well then, let's make this better. I watched your son getting depressed by your strict rules. What kind of father isolates his own son?" Cat Noir extends his claws and is about to walk up to the portrait of his mother, "Wanna set things straight by giving the model boy some freedom?"

"And if I refuse?" Gabriel asked.

"Let's say I'll take him next," Cat Noir said.

"He's my son and you have no business putting your paws where they don't belong!" Gabriel was serious but the feline did not care.

"Oh really? Shall I redecorate your portrait wife? The hard way it is" Cat Noir laughed and was about to claw the portrait.

"DON'T!" Gabriel pleaded.

"That's what I thought" Cat Noir chuckled.

"What do you want me to do?" Gabriel did not like this twisted feline.

"Give your son the freedom he needs, if you don't, I'll make your life a living nightmare," Cat Noir said.

Gabriel straightens his glasses and clears his throat, "As you wish, Cat Noir. I may need to know this baker girl he's dating more"

"If I were you, you would let him make his own choices in life. He's not a helpless child anymore and you know he's not gonna remain a child that long. Treat him nicely or he'll hate you for being a terrible father. Oh, and this window seems expensive" Cat Noir cackled at the broken glass shards on the floor and made his way to leave. Gabriel sighed in defeat.

-

Cat Noir sat satisfied at some rooftop far away. It felt so good to finally stand up to his father as Cat Noir. All his life he couldn't because of his father's strict rules that make him feel intimidated.

"The deed is done," He said to himself.

He then jumped in fear that someone is behind him and he was on all fours, "Oh my god. Don't do that again, milady" He sighs in relief and calms down but pouts that she's laughing at his reaction, "It's not funny"

"It is!" Ladybug laughed.

"For god's sake" Cat Noir grumbled.

"Come on, Kitty" Ladybug rubs his fake cat ears.

"I don't......*purr*.....like to be.......*purr*......petted" He gave in.

"Silly Cat Noir, and you call yourself my knight in leather" Ladybug said.

"Oh yeah princess" Cat Noir replied.

"And I see you haven't been in the mood of robbery" Ladybug said.

"Well it was because of my dad disapproving of our civilian relationship," Cat Noir said.

"Why is he so strict with you? You're a big boy and he doesn't see that?" Ladybug asked.

"Well since the passing of my mother he became more neglectful and bitter," Cat Noir said.

"Sounds like he's forgetting what a father is supposed to be" Ladybug stroked his hair.

"Yeah. But I'm glad we're together" Cat Noir said.

"Like you said, we are frienemies in our costumes," Ladybug said.

"Yeah, but not as normal people" Cat Noir held her close.

"True on that but you act like a different person behind the mask, kitty. Do you ever get tired of being wild?" Ladybug scratched his chin.

"You're the only one able to tame this wild cat" Cat Noir closed his eyes.

"Heh, and you sure know how to be gentle to a lady, kitty" Ladybug can see he likes his chin to be scratched.

"Thanks, Milady" Cat Noir smiled

"Have you ever been in love?" Ladybug asked.

"Well, I used to be with Kagami but our relationship ended after some time," Cat Noir said.

"I've been single all my life," Ladybug said.

"Meow, it seems I got your tongue" Cat Noir slowly licked her cheek.

"Heh, silly kitty" Ladybug giggled.

"My lady" He wrapped his arms around her waist, "You have a long way to tame a cat burglar, my lovely lady"

"Since most of Paris sees us as archenemies" Ladybug said.

"Yeah but how long are we gonna keep the act up?" Cat Noir wondered.

"Until Cat Noir does something heroic in public" Ladybug scratched his chin.

"Maybe. That could work, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said.

"I hope so" Ladybug held his hand.

"But you know I'm still the master thief. I'm still gonna flirt with you" Cat Noir chuckled.

"I know" Ladybug smiled.

"That is if you're really recovered a week ago, my lady. One of these days we are gonna have to expose those crazy scientists" Cat Noir lifts her legs up to wrap them around his waist.

"Mmmm, soon as possible" Ladybug held him by the neck.

They then leaned in and kissed each other, tasting each other's tongues while the feline purrs in happiness that his lady is kissing him.