Working Together

After their make-out in the nightclub, they went to the pet shop to put a stop to these experiments. They don't know how but using animal DNA on a human is too fatal.

"Are you ready, milady?" Cat Noir asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be, kitty" Ladybug said and kicks the air vent grill down.

"Ladies first" Cat Noir let her in first.

"Thank you, kitty" Ladybug crawls in first and Cat Noir crawls after her in the vent.

"You're not staring at my butt, are you?" Ladybug asked while crawling.

"Uh, no way" Cat Noir replied.

"Good kitty" Ladybug kept crawling.

"I'm a wild street cat, princess bug," Cat Noir said.

"You have ways of coming up with nicknames," Ladybug said.

"I do, you got more than just kitty?" Cat Noir asked.

"Well like Kitten or Mr. Noir," Ladybug said.

"Funny" Cat Noir said and his lady reached the vent.

"We're there" Ladybug carefully opened the grill and she lands down doing a pose by crouching down with one hand on the floor and one leg stretched out, "Urgh, that's disgusting" She got up.

"Are you inspired by my posing?" Cat Noir snickered.

"Huh? Well, maybe" Ladybug replied.

"That's why cats always land on their feet" Cat Noir smirked and saw that they are in the animal room filled with animals in cages.

"Those poor creatures" Ladybug felt bad for the animals.

"What are you looking at?!" The lion growled and Cat Noir heard it, and so did Ladybug too.

"Shhhh be quiet" Cat Noir shushed at the lion.

"Did he.....spoke?" Ladybug asked in shock.

"Yes, I understand lots of cats. Wait, you can hear it too?" Cat Noir got confused.

"I can, but how?" Ladybug wondered.

"They increased my intelligence enough to grant me speech," The lion said.

"Human DNA" Cat Noir said.

"Yes," The lion nodded.

"Where are the missing people we're looking for?" Ladybug asked.

"In the laboratory. He's a mad man. He was using our DNA to make humans stronger with evolution but all have failed" The lion said.

"He's a crazy man!" The hyena laughed.

"He is? Well thank you, Hyena" Cat Noir said.

"I think my brain is broken" Ladybug was not used to the animals talking.

"Me either to felines talking" Cat Noir replied.

They went into the halls but they have to remain quiet or they'll get killed, just like Adrien was that night. They saw the shadows of men with guns about to head in that direction.

"In here!" They hid inside a janitor's closet.

Hearing footsteps go by and looked at each other pressed against each other.

"I think they are gone" Ladybug peered through the door.

"Uh......yeah" Cat Noir never felt so pressed against her.

"Okay, we can get out" She realized the position they were in.

"Meow...." He purred.

They both came out and went in the direction the lion told them. The feline's cat vision zooms onto the door of the laboratory.

"This way milady" He leads her over there.

"Another failure again! Get rid of the body!" A scientist yelled in the halls.

"Yes sir" Two men drag the deceased test subject away.

"Now bring in the next one!" The scientist demanded.

Cat Noir hissed that whoever is next needs to be saved now before this person ends up with the rest.

"Come Ladybug, let's go save her," Cat Noir said.

They snuck inside the lab and saw one of the missing people brought in. The scientists were gonna inject octopus DNA.

"No! Please no!" The victim, a woman begged.

"Shut her up," One of the doctors said and they sedated the victim.

"It's horrible!" Ladybug quietly gasps.

"I can't stand it anymore" Cat Noir growled and threw his claw-boomerang at the glass window and it shattered.

"What the hell?!" They looked over and Ladybug and Cat Noir got out of their hiding spots.

"Get away from her!" Cat Noir snarled.

"Cat Noir and Ladybug?!" The lead scientist was shocked.

"No shit!" Cat Noir strikes them with his whip.

Ladybug swings her yo-yo at the scientists and knocks two of them down to the floor.

"Sound the alarm now!" One of the scientists alerted.

"Not so fast!" Cat Noir ran after him and punched him hard, "Cat got your tongue?" Cat Noir hissed and clawed him.

"Cat, I'll free her while you hold them off!" Ladybug starts freeing the test subject.

"Glady, I love a good cat fight" Cat Noir extends his claw rings.

"Good kitty" Ladybug smiled while working on the shackles.

"I can do this all day" Cat Noir threw down one of the guards.

"Someone calm that cat!" One of the thugs screamed in anger.

"Come and get me!" Cat Noir dared them.

"You're gonna die like that boy, pussycat!" The thugs tried to shoot him.

"How dare you!" Cat Noir hissed angrily and whipped at them for bringing up that night he died. He tied two of them and pulled them close to knock them out.

"RAAAAAAARGH!!!" A loud yowl caught their attention.

"What the hell?!" Ladybug turns to see a muscular cheetah/human hybrid.

"Kill those animals now!" One of them said as they left the laboratory with them and the human patients.

"Kitty, We need to work together on this one!" Ladybug brought her yoyo.

"It's Little cat against the Big cat!" Cat Noir readies himself to fight the hybrid.

The Cheetah yowls again and lunges at them, "Look out!" Ladybug tackled Cat Noir through the glass window as it shattered.

"Thanks, milady" Cat Noir got up.

"You're welcome, Kitty" Ladybug got up, unaware the cheetah prepares to attack her.

"Ladybug, look out!" Cat Noir shouted as the Cheetah came at her.