Plan

Tonight was the night to go and rob a jewelry store to lure Ladybug but to make the public believe they are arch enemies, "All clear" Cat Noir leaps down to break into the store, cutting the glass on the door.

After opening it, he disabled the alarm system and began to collect the jewelry he needed.

"Oi! Get your paws off them! I got here first!" The criminal yelled and clicked his shotgun, "I hate cats you piece of shi—" He started shooting and Cat Noir jumped around.

"Never underestimate cats!" Cat Noir leaps down and punched the guy down and crushes his gun.

"Get him!" The other thugs attack him.

Cat Noir grabbed a gun from the bad guy's holster, "Watch your step!" Cat Noir shot them in their legs.

"AAARGH!!!" They fell down bleeding.

"Now you thieves are really bugging me" Cat Noir blew the smoke from the gun, "Now stay down while this bad kitty shops" He chuckled wickedly and grabs some pearl necklaces and rings to stuff them into the bag.

"Evening Cat Noir. I suggest you keep your paws away from them" Ladybug walked inside the jewelry store.

"You're 5 minutes late, milady." He tossed the gun aside, "And no, they are not dead, just in shock"

"Good, but now it's time for me to step in" Ladybug spins her yo-yo.

"Meow, I got claws and I don't wanna claw your puuuurrrrretty face" Cat Noir chuckled and got in his fight stance.

"I'm gonna put the cat in the bag" Ladybug ran at him.

Cat Noir jumped aside and grabs her in the full nelson to throw her over, "Meow, am I too attractive, bugaboo?" He flirted.

"You're one handsome rogue I have to admit" Ladybug pulled her act.

"Thanks" He pounced on her, "If you don't mind, this kitty loves jewelry." He licked her cheek, "Especially you, milady"

"No way I'm letting you win" Ladybug glared.

"Remember, you'll just fall for my bad luck" Cat Noir teased and kissed her hard.

Ladybug pretends to tense up by the kiss, feeling his tongue begging for entrance. She allowed it in but they have to keep the make-out short.

The feline pulled away, "Cat got your tongue?" He said seductively.

"Uh-huh," Ladybug blushed.

"See you again, bugaboo" Cat Noir chuckled and got off of her to go grab the bag of stolen jewelry.

"Get back here you..." She got up but saw he was gone.

-

The next morning, it was Saturday, and Cat Noir was on the roof having a can of tuna and petting Plagg. He knows that his lady will show up anytime soon.

"Just wait a little longer, Plagg," He said to his cat.

"She won't hear me talk, my kitten. You know that" Plagg said.

"I know that Plagg" Cat Noir replied.

"Hey, Kitty" Ladybug came swinging to him.

"Good morning, bugaboo" Cat Noir purred while eating.

"No stealing today?" She sat near him.

"Too early in the morning, my lady. It's just me and my puuurrrrrrecious cat. A real cat" Cat Noir said.

"But our kiss went viral again" Ladybug replied.

"Ooh, sounds like they put us a Couple Of The Year" Cat Noir smirked.

"When Good dates the Bad" Ladybug teased.

"You seem to enjoy my kiss, bug-eyes" Cat Noir laughed a little.

"Yes ever since you discovered who I am," Ladybug said.

"Mmhmm. And this is the cat I told you about that brought me back to life and gave me cat powers" Cat Noir showed her the cat.

"Awww so cute" Ladybug pets him.

"Yes, this is Plagg" Cat Noir said.

"I can see where you got the inspiration for your suit" Ladybug pointed out.

"Yup. And to get the hell away from adult supervision bossing my ass all my nine lives" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Mmmm, didn't you say you were homeschooled?" Ladybug asked.

"Was homeschooled but not anymore. Tonight, we are going back to that crazy Area 51 lab. This time I have microscopic cameras to plant them on the walls" Cat Noir said.

"Good idea, Kitty" Ladybug liked his plan.

"And Plagg is gonna help too. He can smell danger" Cat Noir said.

"I thought you like danger, Cat Noir" Ladybug chuckled.

"I do, Bugaboo" Cat Noir bops her nose.

"Great. I better not be wounded like last time" Ladybug said.

"And that's what worries me, milady" Cat Noir said.

"I'll be ready next time" Ladybug assured him

"See you tonight, milady. This bad kitty is extremely feral today" Cat Noir said.

"Good luck, Kitty" Ladybug kissed his cheek.

"You can do better than that" Cat Noir said and licked her cheek.

"Of course" Ladybug blushed.

"The next time I save your life again, I expect a real French kiss because I always got your tongue" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Of course. See you later" Ladybug swings away.

"Man, did I raise my kitten to be nasty?" Plagg asked.

"You think I'm a naughty boy?" Cat Noir replied.

"Sort of, the way you speak to her" Plagg said.

-

Night came around and Cat Noir with his cat was waiting for Ladybug to show up while having a milkshake.

"Any minute now" He paced back and forth.

"Well we're gonna expose them once and for all" Plagg said, lapping some of the milkshakes.

"It's not that simple, Plagg. We can't blow our cover. As soon as we get out alive, Ladybug will show it to the police and give credit to me that I'm not a villain" Cat Noir explained.

"Well, an Anti-hero in this case," Plagg said.

"Ah yes, Anti-hero" Cat Noir said.

"Here she comes," Plagg said.

"Alright I'm here, Kitty" She landed with a pose.

"Meow, milady is looking sexy tonight" He flirted.

"Thank you and this time you go first in the vent" Ladybug removes the grill from the vent.

"I'm no lady but thanks," Cat Noir said and goes in with Plagg.

"Just so you don't stare" Ladybug crawls after him.

"For the last time, it wasn't on purpose" Cat Noir rolled his eyes in annoyance and crawled into the air ducts.

"Alright" Ladybug kept crawling.

"Here it is. Okay, Plagg. You know what to do. Plant every microscopic camera and make sure no one sees you" Cat Noir said and opens the vent so that Plagg can do his thing.

"You got it, boss" Plagg nodded and set his plan in action, leaping down to the floor and up on some shelves to plant the cameras.

"This is going smoothly" Cat Noir observed Plagg.

"Do you think the police will believe this?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes, what these scientists are doing is illegal," Cat Noir said.

"Adults don't believe in children," Ladybug said.

"With this evidence, they will," Cat Noir said.