Wild

After rescuing their classmate and showing evidence to the police, Cat Noir was now at the nightclub having a glass of milk just to settle down.

"Another victory to celebrate" He pretends to hold up for a toast.

Ladybug was just having a glass of water as usual, "It ain't over yet, kitty. The police need to dig up the evidence before arresting Bob Roth and those men"

"You're right, milady" Cat Noir replied.

"Are you feeling wild tonight, kitty?" Ladybug asked.

"Totally wild, Bugaboo" Cat Noir pulled her close.

"And purring again" She can feel the vibration from his chest.

"Purring is so sexy, milady. Speaking of sexy, this kitty is so wild for pole dance" Cat Noir licked her cheek.

"I'd like to see you perform again, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"Meow" Cat Noir purred and did back flips to get on the stage.

He climbs on the pole and spins around it with one leg straight back and one foot on the hole while he held on.

"So hot" Ladybug swoons seeing him baring his torso.

The thugs growled that their girls are busy swooning at the feline man.

"This cat got every girl's attention" Cat Noir winked.

Just then, his tingling alarmed him that there's a man with a gun, and Cat Noir jumped out of the way in time. He kicks the man to the wall and pins his hand to the wall to prevent him from shooting, and dropping the gun. His foot pinning the man's wrist, he activated the knife underneath his boot.

"Cat got your tongue?" He said to the man.

"Argh! Get off!" The man's wrist was bleeding.

"You made the cat angry. Wanna know what happens when you make the cat angry?" Cat Noir smirked evilly.

"Agh! No, I don't!" The man begging for mercy.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Simple and done" Cat Noir said and scratched the man's eye.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" The man screamed.

"Lesson learned" Cat Noir laughed evilly and Ladybug was amazed that he can fight a grown adult.

"That was incredible!" Ladybug said.

"Thank you," Cat Noir said and then punched the man out cold.

"I'm lucky I met you" Ladybug scratched his chin.

He purred with his eyes closed and then nuzzled her hair, "Meow"

"Good kitty" She touched his hair.

"Thanks, Bugaboo" Cat Noir replied, then brought her outside for a private moment in the alley; he so wanted her like a male cat looking for a mate, "Milady, you fill my heart with so much love" He gently touched her cheek.

"Hmmm....And here I thought you were an evil cat that night we first met" Ladybug teased him.

"Well, I'm not always a bad boy," Cat Noir said, he lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, pinning her against the wall.

"My only bad boy" Ladybug wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You capture bad boys, milady" Cat Noir reminded her.

"You're my special" Ladybug said.

"A special bad boy?" He smirked and gently squeezed her thighs.

"Yes" Ladybug smirked back.