Information

After finishing his homework, Adrien suits up and looks in the mirror, thinking about what really happened that night at the pet store. He doesn't remember anything of ending in the dumpster, "All just went blank and then I was there, it felt like I was blacking out" He said to himself.

"You really don't remember?" Plagg jumped on the sink counter.

"No. Did they sedate me or something?" Adrien wondered.

"I wish I knew, kitten." Plagg lied.

"Well, first things first, Ladybug. And then to the pet store" Adrien puts on the mask.

He leaps out of the mansion to find her, intending to show Paris a real fight. On the other paw, he thought of kissing her for real for revenge for getting kicked in the stomach. He made a long jump to the next roof and his enhanced hearing heard Ladybug swinging her yo-yo.

"There you are, Bugaboo" He ran in her direction.

His hearing led her to the alley but he doesn't see her. He used his claws on the walls to slow down his fall and landed in a crouching pose.

Ladybug came out of the corner and lifts her fists up, with him doing the same, and threw one punch and a kick at her only for her to move aside and punch at him. He tries a left hook but she dodged and kicks at him twice. Cat Noir then tries a spin kick but Ladybug dodges and kicks at him, only for him to catch her leg and hit her thigh.

"AAAGH!" She yelps in pain as Cat Noir soon threw punches at her.

And then with a hard kick, he sent her to the floor, "Getting too much bad luck, huh?" He leans to the wall.

"Agh....." She sits up, "I don't believe in bad luck" She groaned.

"Black cats do," Cat Noir said.

"Not just that, furball! Rumors are going around saying we are a loving couple" Ladybug stands up.

"Oh, really? Looks like its chemistry building up between the hero and the villain" Cat Noir joked.

"We're not dating for your information!" Ladybug replied angrily.

"To you were not but the public thinks we are. Ladybugs bring good luck, milady." He used his whip on her to pull her towards him, "My lovely lady, I always believe in love" He kissed her hard on the lips.

Ladybug's eyes widen as the feline burglar kissed her, "Mmmmmmmmmwah, how was that, Bugaboo?" Cat Noir pulled from the kiss.

"You.......stole......my first.......kiss!" She stammered and tried to punch him but he caught her fist.

"Too bad, that was my first one as well" Cat Noir grinned.

"Why do you have to be so annoying?!" Ladybug yanks her fist away from him.

"I dunno, maybe to test your patience," Cat Noir said, folding his arms.

"A lady has patience, thank you very much" Ladybug glared.

"Not from what I see. Anyways, here's the stolen artifact" He tossed the scarab gem to her.

"Why are you returning it?" Ladybug asked.

"I don't need it. Besides, I'm on a dangerous mission of my own. So you do your thing, I do mine" Cat Noir said seductively.

"Whatever you say, Kitty, bon voyage" Ladybug swings away.

Cat Noir ran to find the secret lab laying below the pet shop, to get to the bottom of it. The pet shop was closed but it doesn't stop him. He used his claws to make a circle on the glass door. He reached his arm inside to unlock the door and gets inside, most of the animals were asleep except the fishes in the aquarium tanks. He then hears music playing loudly down below. Must be a party night but he has to see for himself. He quietly went in the Employee Only door and did his stealth to follow the music getting louder. The lab had a nightclub downstairs. He walked downstairs to blend in with the crowd so no one suspects him.