Experiments

Cat Noir types on the computer of the animals that were tested with human DNA. A parrot was a success that instead of mimicking, it talks normally. Another was a monkey that became super-smart by extracting half of a human brain within the monkey brain.

"Not only they enhance on humans but on animals as well," Cat Noir said, seeing a file of an octopus being able to shapeshift completely into objects.

"That's way beyond the rules of nature," Ladybug said.

"It's time to get to the bottom of this" Cat Noir said and walks out of the lab.

"You got it, kitty. But we need to be sure they don't send someone after us" Ladybug walks with him.

His senses tingle and he quickly covered her mouth with his hand, "Shhhhh" He gestures to her to be quiet. He pulls her to a hiding spot to see who's following.

"Get rid of the body! The experiment is a failure!" The scientist yelled.

"Yes sir!" They dragged the test subject away.

"Best we got out of here, now" Cat Noir suggests and stays behind the wall since he hears someone coming.

Once the person got close, Cat noir punched him in the face and leaps up to lock his head with his legs, and pins him to the ground.

"AAAGH!" The man grunts and taps Cat Noir's leg to give up.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't break your neck?" Cat Noir hissed.

"AAARGH! Let me explain!" The man tried to speak.

"Cat Noir, stop!" Ladybug begged him to stop.

"No! I don't fall for tricks this time!" Cat Noir snarled, "Start talking!"

"Okay! We're part of a secret organization to use animal genes for enhancements on humans and to boost the abilities on the animals" The thug said.

"Go on!" Cat Noir demanded.

"That's all I know, I swear!" The man begged for mercy.

"Is that so? But killing people for the failures?!" Cat Noir lifted him.

"They couldn't make it through the process!" The man continued.

"You guys are crazy" Cat Noir headbutts him in the face to knock him unconscious, letting the body thud.

"Great, now we got to hide him" Ladybug complained.

"Look behind you," Cat Noir notices a janitor closet.

"Oh, that. Come on, let's stuff him inside" Ladybug lifted the unconscious thug with Cat Noir and placed him inside there.

"Let's go, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said as he locked the door.

"Stop calling me Bugaboo" She growled.

"Oh, sorry then" Cat Noir replied.

"Hmph!" Ladybug scoffed and they jumped up to the air ducts.

"We better get out of here quickly, kitty" Ladybug crawled fast.

"Now do you believe me when I said they were up to something?" Cat Noir asked and crawled to where the exit of the vent is.

"Now I do, what they do is inhumane," Ladybug said.

"Mixing animal DNA on a human is fatal" Cat Noir kicked the air vent grill down and got out.

Ladybug came after and put the vent grill back on, "Is that why you've been a lone wolf?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes, it's between me and them" Cat Noir nodded.