6

Talon's POV

I walked away from him. Your not here to be a hero... I thought. You mothers dead you where going to be killed..... I stoped thinking about it. This body....this isn't all that you can do with it. I reminded myself. Reminding myself of Azar. The dragon I left behind.

The only way to prove yourself is to kill here. Then you can find a way to get back.

I looked back over at Kai. He was still seated and I turned my head back. I would tell him....later. I'm not hero. Hell only my mom knew of what would happen if I came here. I....I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sure your safer with out him here. Besides if he knew you where trying to save your realm I think he would understand.." Kai said. I nodded.

I walked back over to the centre and sat down. I closed my eyes and after a few moments when I didn't hear him sit I looked up. He was still standing there.

"You just gunna stay on your feet?" I laughed. "I'm just...it's nice what your trying to do to save your realm..." He sighed with a smile and came beside me.

"Your thinking..." I said after he looked at the ground. "I...well....I'm not supposed to....I should even be thinking about it to be honest..." He chuckled.

"Your thinking about helping me." I said with wide eyes. Releasing he was.

"Well....no...but.." I gasped. "You are." I laughed. "I mean....if I had to travel out of the Ninjago realm to save Ninjago...but the only way to do so was to kill.....I....I would.." He said looking around. "Though I'm probably the only one to kill for Ninjago." He mumbled.

"You really don't have to. I could put a scale in your neck that will heat up when ever your close to me. So that you know to stay away." I offered. I didn't want it but if that's what he wanted.

"It's not that I don't want to see you...it's just...if I do help them I'm at risk of loosening all of my...." "Your self...your ninja...niss. Your afraid people will hate you without knowing the full story." I said. He nodded.

"The same way we judged you." He said. I nodded. "But now you know."

"Maybe....I could help with that....but your at risk for your power..." I said. I remember an old deal you can make with the scales.

"What?" He asked looking at me. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a scale.

"I can make a deal with you....it involves you giving up your power for mine...instead." I said. He looked at the scales then at me. "How?" He asked.

I explained that I could give him access to my power but in return his elemental would be, essentially locked up. "Is there any way to do the deal without loosening my power?" He asked.

I shook my head. "It's an old deal. Something made with kings and queens for power. A bonding one. As if the deal maker dies. Then there's no way to complete or finish the deal." I said. "You'll have my powers forever."

He nodded and took the scale. He inspected it. "But this would allow you to not loose your reputation as a ninja, rather people would see you as one of us." I added. He looked at the scale again. "So my powers would be in here....but how would I hide that I don't have any power?" He asked looking at me. He placed the scale back in my hand.

"This." I smiled. I breathed some of my fire onto my hands and essentially they burned in my hands like his power. "Good thing your the master of fire. Or This would not work." I laughed.

He chuckled once and looked at the scale. "Do it." He said. My face went serious. "You really want to go through with this?" I asked placing all but one scale back in my pocket.

"I want to help you help your realm...but we need boundaries....no one under the age of fifty....but so that your people can live a life...no one over the age of Eighty." I nodded. "Only the sick and or dying...and definitely only at night..." He continued. "And will aim for the deal to be over once one hundred people are...saved."

I nodded and he stood up. I followed. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded.

I Flicked the scale into his neck and he grabbed the spot where it entered. "I will never get use to that." He laughed. I feel like I'm forgetting something....

I could see now he could feel the changes. They where a bit noticeable. His hands were slowly fading black up his tan arms.

His eyes started to slit and his teeth sharpened a bit. I laughed and he looked at me. "Your going to have to watch when you eat." I said pointing to my teeth.

He reached up and felt his. "Is it noticeable?" He asked. I nodded honestly. "Your eyes are also going to be....noticeable." I said. "But all will be easy to hide, some long pants and gloves and you'll look the same; just don't let anyone look you in the eyes to hard."

He looked down at his hands. "My fire is gone.." He mumbled. "Not fully." I clarified breathing a bit of fire into my hands.

He watched the fire float round my hands before trying it himself. It took him a few try's before fire came out of his mouth and into his hands.

"Wow." He chuckled moving it around. "It's just like mine." He smiled. I nodded.

I looked up at the sky and released it was staring to brake dawn.

I elbowed him and his fire dispersed. He looked at me and I looked up. He followed my head and cocked it.

"What am I looking at?" He asked looking around. "Your looking at your firends waking up and seeing your gone." I mocked. He gasped.

He ran to the middle and went to form his dragon. "NO WAIT!" I yelled at him.

Before he stoped he formed his dragon....accept that his dragon did not form.....this was the thing I forgot about I yelled at myself.

He became the dragon.

Weeeeeeeee

(1085 Words)