S.2 - 25

Kai's POV

My eyes went wide as he still floating there.

"What now hot shot?" Cole asked. I glared at him and stomped my foot near him.

He rose his hands. "Sorry." He mumbled. I growled under my breath.

"Would you still like to challenge me dragon?" The skull sorcerer asked.

I growled with a hiss loudly before using my arm to swipe at him.

I missed and he shot some sort of magic blast at me. It sent me down again but I got back up quick.

I kept my head lower but ready to attack. I growled loudly again.

I took a step before the smell was back.

I immediately started coughing and took a step back.

I could hear the sorcerer laughing. But I could see he was just waiting. I took my change and blasted a large fire blast at the skeletons.

"It took a lot of energy and time to fill a room that big. But small blasts are much easier." Vangelis snickered.

My Fire was cut off by a cough. "Kai?!" I heard Zane call.

I shook my head and accidentally rammed it into a wall side, crumbling it on in pieces.

"HEY STOP WHAT EVER YOUR DOING!" Lloyd yelled.

I managed to face the exit and started a run for it.

"GET THAT DRAGON!!" I heard the Sorcerer yell before I managed to have enough strength to pull me out and into the air.

The fresh air helped me regain my senses. I shook my head a few times before landing on a near by mountain.

I could see his army racing toward me. I was able to duck out of the way of another rock rope thing before I took off again.

This not how today was supposed to go I joked to myself whilst giving a harsh roar.

I saw a large blast of green fire come up and by my. "WATCH IT!" I yelled at Lloyd. Of course in a roar but he knew.

"SORRY!" He shouted back. I could see them on there dragons trying to stop the skeletons but there where just to many.

There where flouting using magic so that didn't help.

I managed to find a clearing in the forest and dove for it.

I transformed before hitting the ground and ran for the thickest part. My new legs where definitely faster and I could feel it. I found a large fallen oak tree and I dove into it.

I took some deep breaths but tried to stay as quiet as possible.

Over head I could see through a small hole my team flying past my hiding spot. A moment later I could hear many footsteps. I covered my mouth and hoped.

I could them hear them stop. "SEARCH THE WHOLE FOREST." I could her the flying sorcerer yell.

"I KNOW IT DID NOT GO WITH THE NINJA." He hissed.

I quickly went invisible as I started to feel the ground shake with footsteps. A few times the skeletons looked inside the log I was hiding in but for now I was safe.

Finally they moved to a different spot but I stayed hidden for as long as that power would allow me to.

Finally it gave in and I became visible. I crawled my way back out of the log and dusted myself off.

I looked up at the sky. Sunrise already? I thought looking at the slight orange hue the sky was. I looked around for a moment before running the opposite direction the skeletons where going.

I got to a small clearing and looked around the nearby mountains.

"Come on...where are you." I said to myself looking at all the mountain tips.

"Bingo." I called running to a familiar mountain top with a large platform like thing on top.

It did not take long to get to the mountain base.

I looked at the stairs and shook my head. "Coles record...here I come." I said jumping to the mountain side.

Using my claws and feet I was able to climb the mountain much faster then I think even Cole.

On the last leg of the hike I pushed myself into the air.

I landed over the monastery walls on three limbs. My one arm was in the air.

(Spider-Man style)

I stood up straight and panned the courtyard. "HELLO!" I cupped my hands over my mouth and yelled.

"WU?! GARMADON?!." I lowered my hands. "I couldn't have beaten them?" I thought looked sun.

I definitely spent a good two or so hours invisible. I started forward.

I placed my ear on the monastery doors but I heard nothing. "Huh." I thought then opened them.

It was empty. I started walking around.

There was nothing just empty. Sure there was the stuff that would stay but there was no one.

"GUYS?!" I called out one more time.

I passed by a mirror....then did a double take.

"I"

"Have"

"A"

"TAIL?!" I shouted looking at the appendage attached to me back.

"No no no no..." I did a spin. I grabbed it and lifted it. It wasn't as bulky as Talon's. Mine looked to be more used for running or agility. Still like Talon's was thicker near my back.

"I guess I didn't notice it.." I thought. "SEARCH THE MONASTERY!" I heard a voice shout.

I quickly tried my invisibility but when I looked back at the mirror I was barely 25% invisible.

"Shit..." I thought. I frantically looked around then looked up.

The exposed rafters where a perfect placed. I jumped up and managed to wrap my arms, legs, and now tail around it.

I pulled myself in to try to make myself as small and unnoticeable as possible.

A few skeletons entered the monastery and were simply walking around. With a much better view of them I could see they all had spears.

They searched around for a bit before returning outside.

"There is no one in there sir." I could just hear. My hearing had definitely gotten better...which gave me an idea.

I slowly lowers myself back to the ground and spotted a spoon in the sink....gross I thought.

I then leaned over and tried not to throw up as I tried to see if there was a scent on it.

The good thing was I didn't throw up. And I could pick up a sent. I feel like I dog I told myself as I could now smell one of my teammates.

"Lead me to yourselves." I whispered as I climbed out of a back window.

I dove off the mountain and once I was around 20 feet from the ground I transformed and stayed near the ground to not be spotted.

"This...is stupid." I mumbled as I followed the scent of the teammate.

👏👏👏👏 guess what???? I know where this is going WOW

(1151 Words)