10

Kai's POV

My eyes where wide. I quickly moved my hands behind my back.

"What are you doing up here Kai?" Lloyd asked. "Just Um... taking in the sunset." I lied with a smile.

"You stated that you where tired." Zane said reminding me of my lie.

"I was but I though the sunset would be nice so I came here." I lied again.

"Is something wrong Kai?" Lloyd asked stepping forward. "What?! Noo I'm fine. See all fine." I said dodging my eyes.

He raised an eye brow. "May I see your dragon then?" Zane asked. "I uhhh I mean...just um..." I quickly looked around.

In the back corner of the entrance was a patch of dried branches that wasn't there before.

"Yes just let me...get her- it ready." I said in a small yell.

I hoped and prayed that Talon was there. And when I held out my hands she formed.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I big one.

Zane and Lloyd backed up a bit. "This dragon...doesn't look like your elemental dragon." Zane said feeling Talon's scales.

"Must of...upgraded or something." I said with a nervous laugh. I looked up at Talon who was giving me a small disappointed look. I shrugged. I took the chance to pick up my gloves and slipped them on.

Zane continued to feel Talon and Lloyd did the same. "This one feels real..." Zane said. He then scanned the dragon. His eyes went wide.

"This isn't your elemental." Zane looking at me. I laughed nervously.

"The truth is I'm not." Talon said. Zane and Lloyd jumped when she spoke and Lloyd glared at me.

I glared at her. "His elemental dragon is not working." She said. She looked at me to finish the sentence. "Oh and um she offered to help... Master Wu found her...he didn't want you guys to get worried." I lied. "Please don't tell anyone else."

"Kai...why didn't you tell us?" Lloyd asked walking over to me.

"Didn't want to worry you guys." I said. He signed and walked over to Talon. "Thank you for helping him." He said. She nodded and Zane and Lloyd formed there dragon. "We'll figure out why your elemental dragon is not working tomorrow." Zane offered.

They then took off. "Thank the first spinjitzu master Your good at lying." I said hugging her. She transformed and hugged me back.

"Next time. Maybe keep your eyes on the entrance." She said. I laughed. "Yes yes I will." I said. "I'm just glad they didn't ask about what you are." I said. She laughed and walked to the open ledge.

She transformed and I climbed onto her. She took off and we followed the green and white dragons.

I caught up to them. "I snuck out...so ima just go back in the way I left alright." I told them.

Lloyd looked at Zane then back at me. He nodded and Talon charged forward.

We got to the monastery first and Talon transformed while we where still in the air. I land and did a tuck she landed and ran.

She went invisible as we both entered my room. I shut my window and she locked it unexpectedly.

We both let out a breath and I turned around. Jay and Cole where standing at my door.

"THE FIRST!" I jumped. Jay fell down laughing but Cole had his death glare on me. Once Jay calmed down a bit Cole stood straight.

"Zane and Lloyd went out to find you....where were you?" Cole asked. "Went to see the sunset. Lloyd and Zane found me, I already told them." I explained.

Jay stood up and looked at me with a weird look. "You like sunsets?" He asked. He then walked up and poked me. "You never told us." He said.

I shook my head. "A ninja can't have secrets?" I said cocking my eye brow. Cole shook his head and left. Jay soon followed.

They closed the door and it locked on its own. Talon then formed holding the handle.

"Now what!?" She whispered yelled. The situation must have finally hit her. "I could have just told them a bad lie and you would have never been "found out"." I said. She sighed and walked to my bed and plopped herself on it.

"Look tomorrow night we'll go out and get a mission done. Then we'll do it again the next night, then until the number is reached. You'll save your people." I said. She sighed but nodded.

I then smiled as an idea popped into my head. I jump really hard onto the bed sending her flying through the air. She landed on the ground with a hiss and I started laughing.

She glared at me but her eyes soften and she started laughing. "Don't ever to that again...but it was funny." She smiled. I laughed a bit to hard but calmed down.

"We'll make your people live." I said. She nodded. "I should get going. I can't hold my invisible for that long." She chuckled a bit.

"But I'll be here in the morning." She said. I nodded and she walked over to the window. "If I don't come I'm back at the mountain." She finished.

"Alright." I smiled. She climbed out of the window and I saw her transform and disappear.

I stood up and walked over to the cabinet and opened the small door.

I moved the bottles out of the way and pulled out the little notebook. I grabbed a pencil as well.

I walked back over to my bed and began to think.

I taped the eraser onto my mouth looking at the little hospital drawing.

"If we leave by 9pm..." I mumbled. "2 hours gets us to 11. That enough time to get..." I started to write the times. "Time to get in and out." I finished my mumbling and closed the booklet.

I stood up and placed it back in my cabinet, making sure it was hidden among my gell bottles.

I then went to my door and opened it quietly.

I peered out and walked to the washroom. I took a shower and unintentionally tried washing my hands clean of the black. Nothing happened other then I cut my hand with one of my claws.

It started to bleed so I moved it to my mouth and bit on my hand hard. With my teeth, I pierced my skin.

I hissed in pain and washed away the blood. Curse you claws and teeth.

I got out and dried my hair. I found some medical bandage in the sink cabinet and wrapped my hand.

I then looked in the mirror at my teeth and eyes. Slitted was all I could see. I'm surprised non of my team saw them.though I'm glad my face wasn't elongated like Talon's was.

I closed my eyes and when I re opened them I was invisible. I then re appeared and went to the door.

I then opened the door and peered out. Then ran to my room and locked the door.

I changed into some night clothes and went to my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Something I haven't done in a while.

Yeeeee. Am I having fun with this? Yes yes I am.

(1226 Words)

The Dragons Fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें