S.2 - 27

Re write because wattpad deleted this chapter for some reason. I don't remember what was where and I had to re write it so it may sound a bit wonky. (_')

Kai's POV

He smiled harshly

I reared up as fast as I could but it wasn't fast enough. Vangelis was able to through a powder like substance into my face.

I gave a blistering roar of pain.

I was then hit hard and fell onto my stomach and my head of the ground hard.

"I told you you couldn't beat me." He hissed. I tried to lift my head but I couldn't...some thing was holding it down.

I tried to open my eyes but the pain was unbearable. From what I could see from my tear covered blurry vision was many skeleton soldiers marching in.

They grabbed the elemental masters and forced them back. They could not do anything as they still had there vengestone cuffs on.

"DRAGON BACK TO YOUR CELL!" Vangelis orders. From what I could see all listened except for one.

The one that was still standing they had a familiar yellow scale pattern.

"I said returned your cell dragon!" Vangelis orders again. "You'll have to kill me." Talon said before a bright blast of fire flew past me and onto Vangelis. This forced him back and the invisible force holding my head down lifted.

I sat up and my eyes where licked clean. When I could open them Talon was standing in front of me.

I stood up straight and stepped in front of her.

Vangelis was getting back up. I let out another roar and blasted a large and long fire blast at him.

He must have suspected it as once he got out of it he was no more burnt then he was before.

He shot up at me and I swiped and nipped at him. I wasn't lading any hits but neither was the sorcerer.

"KAI! MOVE!" Talon yelled from behind me. "Kinda busy!" I reminded her. Finally I was able to swipe at him and he was sent to the back wall.

I growled as he stood up. When he looked up I could see he was looking at something. "DRAGONS RETURN TO YOUR CAGE!" He ordered.

I turned around to see Talon had freed the dragons again after burning the skeletons. "ATTACK!" She yelled she then shot a blast of fire at the sorcerer.

I stepped back as the other dragons also started shooting there fire at him. Soon all dragons where shooting there fire at the sorcerer.

I walked over to Talon as the blasted of fire started to deplete. "How did you manage to convince them?" I asked her.

"I live as a dragon..I know when I want to blow someone up." She smiled. I laughed.

Finally the fire depleted and what was left was a severely burnt ex king.

He stood up and tried for me. I quickly shot another long blast at him and when I stoped he was past out on the ground by the door.

Growled but I felt my eyes soften and my stance lower.

One roar broke the crowd. Then another. And soon the whole cave was lit up was cheering from dragons and humans alike.

"I'll get the elementals you get the hatch." Talon said looking up. There was a small latch at the top of the cave that looked to be attached to two large door.

I nodded at her and flew up to the latch. With one swipe I was able to break the lock and the doors fell inward.

The dragons started leaving as I landed back down. Talon had freed the elementals and I guess they found a key and where undoing there cuff.

A few where cuffing up Vangelis.

"I think I know where the dragon master lives." I said. Talon cocked her head. "The realm of oni and dragon....that's the best place I would go if I needed to enslave dragons." I said. She nodded then looked down beside her.

I followed her eyes and down at our feet was my team, Wu, and Garmadon.

I transformed and so did Talon.

"We wanted to thank you Kai." Wu said bowing his head. I smiled and bowed mine as well. "Your welcome sensei."

"We never had a real interdiction." I started. "Talon this is Lloyd, Zane, Cole, and Jay." I said to her pointing at all of them.

"Guys this is Talon." I said and she waved. Only Zane and Jay waved back.

"I have an idea on where the dragon master lives." I spoke. "Dragon Master?" Zane stepped forward.

"One of the dragons spoke of him, and if he's the reason Vangelis is out of jail then I'm going after him." I explained.

"Then I'm going with you." Lloyd said stepping forward.

"No Lloyd you should stay here." I told him.

"Why? Vangelis will be in Kriptarium and the others can handle if someone else try's anything." He said.

I shook my head. "Where going to a desert. You will stick out." I said.

"And you won't?" Lloyd questioned. "No." I firmly said.

"How then?" He asked. I opened my mouth to speak but Lloyd started first.

"The same way you entered that hospital?" He questioned.

I growled under my breath. "That is done." I said.

"Yes it is but now you have to face the consequences." Lloyd stated.

"I have already faced them." I said gesturing to myself.

"How? Because you have a special power given to you by a murderer." He rose his voice.

My eyes went slitted and Talon grabbed my arm. "I made that deal to help her." I said raising my claws a bit.

"How is killing helping?" He questioned.

"It just...it just does ok." I said.

"How? If your not going to give me a straight answer how can we trust you?" He asked.

"I can't give you the answer ok! You...you have to go find it on your own...maybe master Wu can help with that." I said hinting to the cave.

"Searching for answers? That won't redeem your kill count." Lloyd said crossing his arms.

"Look if Ninjago was dying would you go to another realm to save it?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes. "I for one would." Zane spoke up.

"If saving Ninjago meant handing to kill a few of the other realm would you?" I questioned now looking at Zane.

He thought for a moment. "Is there a way to only have to kill the dying?" He questioned. I nodded.

"Then yes I would." Zane said. All but Lloyd agreed.

"Well Ninjago is not dying so killing doesn't need to happen." He said pointing his finger at me.

"Look your not going and that final." I said. I then walked away not wanting the answer.

Talon and I transformed and flew off.

Jays POV

We watched the two last dragons fly through the open doors.

"That was kinda mean Lloyd." Cole said. I nodded.

"It doesn't matter." He said turning to us. He looked at Wu and we followed his gaze.

"I guess...you deserve to know now." He stated. He started to the door and we followed.

Ok so that actually turned out longer then before. But I did prefer the old Lloyd vs Kai write (from what I can remember) but it was shorter.

The actual Vangelis vs Kai part was shortened and I did not like that.

Also yes I took inspiration from Httyd and Spirit

^Sorry for this update being a bit late, I completely forgot to upload 😭

(1263 Words)