7

Talon's POV

I forgot to tell him.

He became the dragon.

After he released he was not him anymore he let out a scared roar. He looked at me then at him self.

"Calm done." I said also transforming into my dragon form. Now that we where both dragons we could go understand each other.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME." He growled at me. "It's.....something I forgot to tell you about...." I ducked my head.

"Forgot?" He glared. "Sorry." I apologized.

"How am I supposed to get around? Kai form your dragon..oh ya let me just BECOME THE DRAGON!" He yelled at me.

"HEY! I never use this form in my realm. Why do you think we have dragons. Because only a few of us have this ability....that's why I forgot about it." I explained standing straight.

He now lowered a bit. "We'll fly there and you can transform. I'll then stay invisible incase you need help with your new ability." I said. He nodded and I took off.

When he didn't follow I turned to him. "I don't know how to fly..." He said. I sighed and flew back down to him.

We spent then next 30 minutes trying to get him to fly. When he just couldn't get it I just told him to get on me.

"You want me to....ride you?" He asked in shock transforming back to his human self. His cloths now ripped up and needed some real mending.

"Look you can't fly and it's almost sun up. So get on." I ushered him. He climbed on and I took off. "How am I able to understand you?" He asked. "Lots of practice to speak in human tongue with these vocal cords." I laughed.

It didn't take me long to get there and I landed at the back of there monastery.

Once Kai was off I transformed. "You know you can tell me things like....that." He said walking over to his window. I followed him.

"Hey wait you can't-." "Remember how I beat you?" I reminded him before disappearing.

"See I'll be fine." I said. He jumped a bit but climbed inside. I looked at the sky one last time. The sun just braking the horizon.

I entered and closed his window. "Just stay far enough away from me so you don't get bumped into." He whispered to a corner. The one I wasn't in. He grabbed a sweater and some sweatpants to hide his legs.

I taped his other shoulder. "Over here." I whispered. He nodded and opened the door a the hallway.

I followed a good 5 paces behind him.

"Your up late....didn't sleep?" Said a sarcastic voice from behind me. I silently did a back flip over them landing softly behind them.

"Morning to you to Cole." Kai grumbled. "What! Your usually up first way before sunrise and what the hell is wrong with your clothes? Usually your in something a bit more...
training-y" The Cole asked. Kai shook his head. "Don't ask."

"Zane made pancakes but Jay ate yours. We've been knocking on your door for the past 30 minutes." The orange and black man stated.

"I just...slept in." Kai said shrugging. "Lloyd wanted to do a parameter check with you." He said.

Kai tensed up a bit and walked over to him.

I very lightly taped him on the shoulder and he jumped a bit.

"I'll be your dragon if you need to fly." I very quietly whispered. He nodded. "Ya I'm down for it." He said.

"Let me get my hair ready." He said running back to his room. I followed him. "OH COME ON KAI!" Cole yelled.

We entered his room. I taped him telling him I was in and he shut and locked his door.

"How are you supposed to be my dragon?" He whispered asked. I reformed and looked at him. "I'll just be your dragon. Give me a cue and I'll transform." I explained.

He walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle. "Your dragon looks nothing like mine. And what if you don't turn when I ask you to?" He asked raising his voice a bit, as he poured some liquid out of the bottle and ran it through his hair.

"Just make things obvious like ask Left? When your about to turn and I'll take the cue." I said.

"If anyone is going to notice that my dragon is off is Zane. Or the one who is part dragon." He mumbled glaring at me. "It was your idea to help me." I reminded him in a harsh whisper.

"Yes well....I didn't think it would impact me this much." He said placing the bottle back in the cabinet.

"Didn't think? I told you would loose your power and you haven't even done anything yet." I said.

He turned to me. "Look once this deal is up you can go back home. I just hope no evil decided to invade." Me mumbled the last part. He put some new clothes on before picked up a sweater and moving it over his shoulder. He put some red gloves on and moved to the door.

He opens the door as I went invisible. There where two people waiting right out side.

Kai's eyes went wide. "Who where you talking to." Cole asked. "No one." Kai said not missing a beat.

"Yaaa...we heard you whispering with a girl~~~" The short blue one sang. Kai rolled his eyes and stepped past them. They entered his room as I exited.

I could hear groans as they found no one. We walked out to a courtyard like thing where someone dressed is green and someone dressed in white stood.

"You ready?" The one in green asked. "Ya.." Kai signed. He took a glance over his shoulder and where he thought I was.

The one in green formed his dragon first then the one in white followed.

"Ok.." Kai whispered. I transformed into my dragon while becoming visible. My scales looked so different compared to the green and white dragon. I was also almost twice the size so I definitely did not look right.

Kai and I stayed just behind them. "Hey I'm sorry.." he whispered patting the side of my neck.

"It ain't your fault I dragged you into this." I reminded him. "You just felt bad." "I know. But know...your gunna have to do-" "Kai!" The green one shouted cutting him off.

Kai sort of gestured for me to go forward and he pulled on one of my back spikes to stop. "Your dragon..." The white one asked.

"Idk.. it just looked like this." Kai lied.

"Anyway...." The green one started. "Master Wu wanted to talk to you...I don't know what but he said he "sensed something was up"." Kai gulped and I shook a bit.

This movement caught there eye. "You alright Kai? Your elemental dragon is a bit...off." The green one asked.

"I'm fine Lloyd. Ima start heading back. If master Wu wanted to talk to me there I should be there." He said putting me in a hover.

"Actually...he's not at the monastery. That's why your out with us. He wanted us to meet on a mountain. I don't know why." The white one said.

"Alright." Kai mumbled ushering me back. He stayed a bit behind again.

"This...couldn't get any worse.." He mumbled. "Change your voice." I whispered. "What?" "Change your voice. Your tone your confidence. How do you think I beet you. The best way to win is to confuse your opponent." I explained. He smiled and nodded. "I'll try that."

Weeeee x2
^ My default when I have nothing to put here.

(1294 Words)