18

Kai's POV

After about an half an hour of explaining Talon's story and why she was here my parents finally understood.

"So the only way to save your people. Is to kill here and once you've both done that Kai goes back to normal?" My mother re stated. "Yes mom that is the only way." I said.

"We promise we will not tell anyone...but you two be careful." My father said.

"We will dad." I said as Talon nodded. "We should get going Kai." Talon said looking out.

"Kai?" My mother called. "This is a poisonous tea herb. Once boiled it is safe and tastes delicious but raw it is very dangerous. It can kill without any before affects. Use it to be...normal faster." She said handing me a bag of tea leafs. "Thank you." I said handing them to Talon.

She moved them into her knife holder. I said good bye to my parents and walked out. "Oh and I can also do this." I said before transforming into my black dragon form.

My mom fell into my dads arms as my dad froze. "He's safe with me." Talon said transforming beside me.

I smiled at them before taking off with Talon.

Once we got into the air I could feel the chill from the night. Talon and I went invisible as we entered city bounds.

We landed on a large building as the night went fully black.

"Wheres the hospital?" Talon asked. I used my tail and pointed down at a building. She nodded and took off toward it. It was nice to be able to see her invisible while I was too.

I could see some people at the bottom but we flew quietly and quickly.

We landed on the building. We transformed and became visible. "We'll reset our invisibility for once we are in there." She whispered.

I nodded. I looked at a window and in the moon light I could see myself. Talon came up beside me. My face was now slightly longer like Talons, though still not as pronounced.

"Once your face is elongated I'm guessing you'll get a tail." She said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's not let that happen" I said walking over to the emergency exist door on the roof.

Talon and I went invisible and we entered. She handed me a small pile of the leafs and I broke them up.

We walked around from room to room placing the leafs into people sleeping mouths.

"I hope this works." I whispered.

Lloyds POV

After we where done messing around in Kai's room we left for the hospital.

"Anything?" I asked Zane and Pixal. They both shook there heads.

"We have been waiting but I am afraid they may have a different way of entering." Zane said pointing to the roof.

"Cole and Jay you two head into the building and look around for anything. Zane and Pixal stay here. I'll go to the top." I planned.

They all nodded and I took off. It took merely seconds for me to get to the top.

There was nothing. "Oh come on." I whispered yelled. I dove back down. Ya the sky was not fully night but I did think they would be here.

I landed back down as Cole and Jay came out. "I knew mine wouldn't take long but that was fast." I said as they walked down toward us.

"They told us we couldn't stay as they thought we may scare the people. But we could stay out here." Cole explained.

"Anything for you?" Jay asked me. I shook my head. "My guess is they moved it again." I sighed. "Let's wait. If we move to soon we risk they actually showing up." Zane said.

"I have the lock on cameras if anyone flys in it will be detected." Pixal explained.

"We'll wait till morning again...but if they do come... make sure Kai's brainwashing friend is dealt with."

Talon's POV

Finally we finished. I found Kai and we started back to the fire exit.

"You ready?" I asked him as we passed a door. "Not really." He admitted.

He reached up and felt his neck. "I just wish I could have...had this longer. You know?" He said.

"To be honest...I wish I could stay too...but if I did." "You would be killed the moment someone found you." Kai finished.

"I mean your world is so...simple. You have one set of people and not many people hate others. You have one group that just...lives you know." I told him.

He nodded. "We do...but that's after we accepted that the other people could live peacefully." He said. I stoped in my tracks.

"Who?" I asked him a bit louder. He shushed me and pushed me into a closed room. "Now we can actually talk." He said in a normal toned voice.

"Remember the serpentine?" He started. "They where a group of snake people that lived with us. Until Chen made them mad enough to attack. We fought back but they have always been lower in a sense."

"So they are like us. But instead they where more or less forced into the life they like now. While with my people they where killed into the life they hate." I said.

He nodded. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that." He said. "Well it was hard not to. Your born into a place that people hate...and that's how your world works." I said.

"I wish it didn't. I wish people could except that people are different. That it doesn't matter." He said. "So what are you gunna do about it." I asked him standing beside him.

"Once your home and I'm back to normal. I'm gunna try and fix my world." He started. "And then I'll find a way to get to yours. And I'll fix yours." He said. I smiled.

"What made you change." I asked placing my head on one of his shoulders. He leaned his head on mine.

"You."

LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE No clue if I'm gunna keep this love actually going at this point
('ー`)

(1033 Words)