22

Kai's POV

We stayed at the temple for around an hour before what we thought was Wu started up the mountain.

We where practicing with our fire in our dragons forms when Wu came around the corner. Accept it wasn't Wu.

Garmadon came around the corner.

I stood to my fullest and stared at him. "Wu didn't mention dragons." He mumbled.

Talon stood straight as well and we definitely towered over him. Even with his four arms we looked scarer.

"I am only here for....which one again...Oh! Right. Kai." He said with a snap of his fingers.

"Should we trust him?" Talon asked. I shook my head. "My instinct has always told me not to trust him." I said.

"I could ask him..." Talon offered. "Just...don't tell him it's us...or me." I said with a grumble.

"Why do you need to see him?" Talon asked in her human voice. "Oh you can talk!" He said surprised.

Talon growled to remind him of the question.

"Oh Wu said that Kai needed info on realm travel. And in return I would learn about my mother." He explained.

Talon took at me. "I don't know...." I said. "I think our best bet is to ask him more." She said. I nodded hesitantly.

"Did he speak of another with this Kai?" Talon asked.

"He only mentioned there'd be one with him although it was very vague." He said.

"I still don't trust him." I said with a growl. I know he wouldn't understand us so I wasn't worried.

"I have one more idea." She said. She turned back to the black four armed man.

"Why did Wu not come?" She asked him.

"He said he needed to prevent the others from following him." He explained. I shook my head.

"I still don't trust him." I said growling at him.

"He has the best interest and besides we could crush him if he tried anything." She said. "Fine.." I grumbled.

I turned to Garmadon and transformed.

I opened my eyes and he was in shock. Just like everyone else.

"You...you where just...." His mouth was wide open.

"Yes now how do I mirror realm travel." I said as Talon also transformed.

This didn't help his shock and he stood there for a few seconds. I was just as tall as him and this may have intimidated him a bit.

"Your taller." Was the first think time come out of his mouth. "Yes now how to I realm travel?" I said.

"Well I mean...dragons can realm travel easily...which doesn't seam to be and issue for you." He laughed nervously.

"How do I travel through mirror realms?" Talon asked.

"First...my mother." He said with a hiss.

"I can't tell you about your mother until tonight." I said. "And that's if it's not raining." Talon said looking at the sky.

There was a few dark clouds that seamed to be coming toward us.

"Realm travel can be achieved in many ways...but mirror realm travel is much more difficult. Usual can be achieved with a dragon....but to get to a mirror realm your dragon would need to be specialized for that kind of travel." He continued.

"It wares on normal dragons to realm travel but to mirror realm travel....I'm surprised your alive." He said pointing at Talon.

"What about a dragon that can have two bodys?" I asked him.

"That would do it...but even then like elemental masters...our dragons would run out of power before they got there." He said gesturing to me.

"But even then...your would need a way to get there. I am surprised to hear Ninjago had a mirror realm but you would need to know about it...like to the fullest." He said looking at us.

"My mother found out about Ninjago a long time ago. She was able to study it and after she knew about both realms she was able to travel between them." Talon explained.

"But I never learned about Ninjago...my mother just gave me the directions to get here." She finished.

"So how did you get here?" He asked. She shrugged. "I don't know...but I don't have information on Ninjago so I don't know if I'll be able to get back." She said with another shrug.

"That will be difficult....my best bet would be for you two to tell about your worlds...until your able to travel realms." He said.

"But why do you want to leave realms...your the fire ninja wouldn't your brothers be...upset?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Your son was the reason I look like this." I said gesturing to my whole.

"Ah...and how exactly did my son achieve it?" He asked.

Talon spoke for me. "I was trying to remove the deal scale-" "Deal Scale?" Garmadon asked cutting her off. She nodded.

"Wu and I had a scroll about them....but I did not know they could achieve full transformation...." He thought for a moment.

"But I kept the scale in to long and while I was trying to remove it your son blasted my hand. Causing the scale to retreat to the fullest and fuse with Kai's neck." She confined explaining.

"Ahh....that is...something." He said looking at us. "Well...I have told you how to mirror realm travel...now take me to my mother."

Wooooooow even more progress to the part I knew I wouldn't write to lol (о''о)

(920 Words)