13

Kai's POV

After a shorten version of Talon's story was told. Other then that I may have left out the part where I'm helping her and my elemental powers are gone, and maybe that she is the killer. I told him the rest.

I also told him how she is my dragon because my dragon was not working.

"How is she your dragon?" Jay asked rubbing his forehead. "We'll show you when we can." I said.

Talon then looked at me. "I need to speak with you." She said. I nodded and she opens the window. "And I guess we can show him." She said.

We went out and looked at Jay. "Form your dragon." Talon said gesturing to the ground below. He did and he took off. Talon then transformed and Jays eyes went wide although he didn't say anything.

We flew all the way to the ledge in silence. Talon landed first and I jumped off. She then transformed

"So that's how you do it?" Jay said jumping off his dragon.

"Yes." Talon said with a roll of her eyes. "And how many know?" He asked her.

"So far. Lloyd, Zane and Pixal know that she's my dragon. "You and master Wu know she's this." I stoped my sentence there.

"Oh...And Cole?" He asked. "Only knows my dragon looks a bit different." I said.

"And how long have you two known each other?" He said with pure curiosity. Me and Talon looked at each other's. "Two or three days." Talon answered.

This seemed to blow Jays mind because he opened his mouth to speak but simply an "Ah" or a "But" came out.

"Anyway. You said something about Cole and Lloyd?" I wondered.

"Oh ya they...just wanted me to ask if you where doing alright but you seem...fine." He said with a half smile.

Then unexpectedly Talon jumped at him. She grabbed his collar with one hand and she held her claws out.

"Don't tell anyone." She hissed. The blue man nodded very fast. "Or I will cut you a million times then slice your neck open." She threatened then went invisible.

Jays face went from scared to scared for his life.

When Talon re appeared next to me he let out a sigh. Then shot me a glare. "A. Talon that was excessive B. Hey next time knock." I said with a shrug. But I then glared at her.

He didn't say anything he just took off. Talon transformed and grumbled something. I transformed once Jay was far enough away.

"I'm sorry.." I said to her. She huffed and plopped her head on the ground and closed her eyes. I slowly walked over to her and laid next to her.

I placed my neck on hers. "We'll have some of your people saved tonight." I said. She grumbled again but didn't move.

I closed my eyes trying to concentrate.

I was awoken what I assumed to be hours later.

Talon had gotten up and was sitting at the edge of the ledge looking out.

I took my chance and went invisible. I stood up slowly which was hard with my now large body.

I silently moved toward her and sat right beside. I then became visible and she jumped just a little bit.

"Screw off." She smiled turning around. I stood up and walked with her. "I got you. That's what matters." I said. She smiled at shook her head.

The sky was now starting to set and I looked at her.

"Well I should probably go back to the monastery and "go to bed"." I said. She nodded. "I'll wait here." She said.

I then took off and started back to the monastery.

I wasn't going fast. More or less enjoying the fly for as long at I could.

Which wasn't long when I saw two familiar dragons flying at me.

It was to late to hide when Zane flew beside me. Lloyd stayed just in front of me. I growled and Lloyd formed his magic ball thing. They stoped causing me to hover.

"Don't disappear this time dragon." Zane said. I could understand them. But I couldn't speak back.

I growled again. The weight of flying was starting to get to me now that I was just hovering.

My wings where getting a bit soar without practice.

"This one was with Kai's dragon back at the cave." Zane said to Lloyd. I assumed they had already told each other.

"You think Jay found Kai yet?" He asked. "He has not yet contacted me." Zane replied. God it was hard not to make a comment back. Not that I could.

I growled a bit but a plan then formed in my head.

"This one is also a light dragon?" Lloyd asked. "Most likely although I wouldn't think of them being black." Zane replied.

I made sure I had enough wing room and I yelled or what they heard roared for Talon.

Lloyd and Zane stoped and just looked at me.

A few moments later a large yellow dragon was hurdling toward them.

Talon's POV

"TALON!" I heard Kai yell. My head sprang up and I immediately took off into the air. It didn't take me long to get there. Maybe 30 seconds.

But when I did I let out a large blast of fire as the white-blue one.

He was quick enough to move out of the way and I flew at Kai. "You have already managed to get caught and I left you for what 10 minutes?" I said sarcastically.

"Look let's just get out of here before they shoot at us my invisibility isn't-" He couldn't finish the sentence before the green one shot a blast at us. We ducked our heads and started away.

They where fast but we knew how to fly. Well I did that is.

I was looking for an escape. "Your invisibility isn't working?!" I released. "No. I think it's cause I'm worried or something." He explained and I nodded.

I then spotted a small cave. I took a sharp turn and Kai followed. I then rammed him into the cave when his friends weren't looking or couldn't see us.

Of course it wasn't pretty but we landed in the opening.

I landed on my side on top of one of Kai's wings. I sat up and shook my head.

Kai followed my action and soon we where both sitting. Kai's friends flew by. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You alright." Kai asked. I nodded and stood up.

He followed and I looked behind us.

Behind us was a very long dark cave. So long we couldn't see the end. "We don't have anything else to do." Kai said starting forward. I ran up to him and we walked down the long dark hall of rock.

"You don't want to go back yet?" I asked and he shook his head. "They'll be searching this area, plus, at least I'm hoping, they'll just think I'm out in Ninjago city for hair gell, at least that's what I'll tell them if they ask."

Journeyyyy!!!!!

(1190 Words)