Chapter 1

Unknown POV

In a large dark chamber a massive crowd seemed to be enjoying a party.Music was blaring while flashing coloured lights mesmerised the crowd.A young woman seemed to mingle among to crowd unnoticed

The woman held what appeared to be a stone stamp.As she passed each person she would press the stamp on each partygoer.Unknown to everyone else some partially visible figures seemed to be absorbed by the stamp.The woman suddenly leapt out of the crowd and landed on a stage before the crowd.

???:Lord Giff is honoured by all of your gracious offerings.Please continue to venerate his glory!

The crowd seemed to erupt into cheers everyone repeating a phrase which made the woman smile.

???:Gracias Deadmans!

The cheers became so loud they could even be heard from outside.

Meanwhile

In Kuoh Academy a young man was laying on a grassy hill enjoying the sunny day.There wasn't many students around.

Y/n stretched his limbs and let out a long satisfied yawn.A partly transparent ghost like figure rose out of Y/n's body.

Vice:Yo Y/n looks like you've got company.

Y/n opened one of his eyes and saw a girl approaching him.

Y/n:Yo, Koneko.

Koneko blushed when Y/n saluted to her.Koneko sat down next to Y/n before she spoke.

Koneko:You looked so peaceful.Did you have a nice nap?

Y/n:*Yawn* Yeah, the weather is just so nice today.You should try it once in a while.

Koneko:Don't be stupid senpai......

Koneko looked down to see Y/n had fallen asleep again.The girl briefly looked around before laying down with her head on Y/n's outstretched arm.Koneko looked at Y/n's sleeping face before closing her eyes.Unknown to the sleeping pair a different duo was watching them.

Akeno:Ara Ara~ It seems like Koneko is pretty fond of that boy.

Rias:Now that you mention it I don't think I recognise that boy.

Akeno:Y/n L/n he's a second year student, he's rather popular among the girls in the school.Oh my, could it be you want him for yourself?

Rias:Not in the way you're implying.

Akeno:Huh? Could it be?

Rias:I don't know if it's a sacred gear but I can see that Y/n boy has some great power inside him.

Unknown to the two devils the torso of Vice was floating beside them.

Vice:Yeah Y/n is pretty strong sure but make no mistake I'm the main attraction!

Vice flexed multiple times though the two girls didn't react or even acknowledge him.

Vice:Oh yeah you can't see me.TEH! Dang it
Y/n!

Timeskip

After school Y/n was seen walking through the park trying to enjoy the weather while Vice ranted into his ear.

Vice:Like seriously how come I can't go to school with you?!

Y/n:Like I said the last 39 times, it's a human school.

Vice:Nuh Uh! Those two girls who were spying on you weren't human!

Y/n:There was people spying on me AND YOU SAID NOTHING?!