Chapter 27

Akira was sitting in her bedroom running various tests on the large black vistamp Y/n had found.Although she couldn't put her finger on it, the design and craftsmanship seemed familiar.Akira focused on the emblem of the stamp before seeming to come to a conclusion.

Akira:It can't be.

Meanwhile

Y/n entered the ORC's club room where Rias and her peerage were waiting, unknown to Y/n including a new addition.

Y/n:So why is it you called me exactly?

Rias:Y/n, I'd like you to meet a member of my peerage my other bishop Gasper Vladi.

Y/n looked around not spotting any new face.
Vice eventually appeared out of Y/n and also looked around.

Vice:(Eh? Are they invisible?)

Y/n:Are they....gone to the bathroom or something?

Koneko grumbled before quickly standing up and marching towards a small box which sat in the corner of the room.With ease Koneko picked up the box followed by someone suddenly yelping.

???:W-Wha?! What's happening!?

Koneko threw the box into the centre of the room where a short figure fell out of it.

Vice:(HEEEEEEEEEEEH?!)

Y/n stared blankly at the short devil much to their dismay.

Gasper:uh-uh-uh! President help!

Rias:Gasper, this is Y/n L/n, he's the friend I told you about.

Gasper:You mean the guy with a demon inside of him, that Y/n?

Vice:I'm the flesh!

Gasper looked back at Y/n only to see Vice standing in Y/n's place.All colour seemed to drain from the bishop's face before Gasper suddenly tried to run away only to be stopped by Koneko.

Gasper:WHAG THE HECK IS THAT THING!?

Vice chuckled as a dark aura seemed to gather around him.

Vice:Me?The name's Vice! The dark demon master of hell! Beloved by many! Feared by lesser demons! And one half of the strongest duo in the wo—!

Vice was suddenly cut off by Gasper's screams.

Gasper:You said he was a nice demon!

As Rias tried to force Vice to apologise Y/n sat beside Akeno who leaned on the young man.

Y/n:So what is he wearing a girl's uniform exactly?

Akeno giggled slightly before giving a response.

Akeno:Well after being cramped up in his room for so long he apparently found it more comfortable.