Chapter 14

Y/n and Vice were sitting in the familiar dark room waiting for the next fight to start.

Grayfia:The third round is about to begin.Riser Phoenix himself shall be facing off against Rias Gremory's fighter.We wish the best of luck to both sides.

Y/n was once again teleported to the arena to do battle, hopefully for the last time.Instantly a torrent of flames engulfed half of the arena as Riser immediately flew to Y/n.

Riser:So we meet face to face.You're the brat who has been getting in the way of Riser's marriage.

Y/n:...Wait so are you not Riser?

Riser:What? OF COURSE RISER IS RISER!

Y/n:But you said "Riser's plans" you said that like you yourself aren't Riser.

Riser:ENOUGH OF THIS FARCE! FACE ME!

Y/n:If you say so.

Y/n took out the Baird Rex stamp and stamped himself which made Vice appear.Y/n then activated the stamp which glowed brightly.

Baird Rex!

Y/n placed the rex stamp on the top of the Baird rex stamp which seemed to empower the Baird Rex stamp.

Bari Bari!

The ground all around Y/n began to freeze over as Y/n put the Baird Rex stamp in his driver.

A giant egg made of ice began to form above
Y/n much to Vice's confusion.

Y/n:Henshin!

Bari Bari up!

The giant egg dropped onto Y/n.Vice cracked his knuckles before punching through the egg.

My name is!
Kamen ride~r
Re Vi-Vi-Vi-Vi!
Revi Revi!
Re Vi-Vi-Vi-Vi!
REVI!

Broken pieces of the giant egg seemed to merge with Y/n's suit forming armour while some smaller pieces formed a shield which Vice caught.

Broken pieces of the giant egg seemed to merge with Y/n's suit forming armour  while some smaller pieces formed a shield which Vice caught

Vice:Catch!

Vice threw his shield to Y/n before disappearing from sight.

Vice:Time to go all out partner!

Y/n:Now....MY BLOOD'S BOILING!

Riser unleashed a barrage of hell flames which Y/n blocked with his new shield.Y/n raised his hand and fired a blast of ice which disoriented Riser.Y/n leapt at Riser and sent the devil flying with a punch to the face.Riser crashed into the school building and broke a number of bone which immediately began to heal.As
Y/n ran after his opponent he pulled out his Kamakiri and Kong stamps.