Chapter 26

Y/n was sitting in class unenthusiasticly, a grey blob of clay laid on the desk in front of him.Y/n seemed a bit dejected as  the parents of the various other students stood at the far end of the classroom excitedly taking pictures or calling out to their kids.

Teacher:Now children.Today I'm going to have you all show off your artistic side. In front of you is a chunk of clay. Make whatever you very well please. You have all the time allowed in class to finish.

Y/n sighed as he stared down at the clay.Without thought Y/n poked and prodded at the clay uninspired.

Vice:(What's up?)

Y/n:(I'm not sure...)

Y/n glanced at the back of the room staring at all of the proud parents.

Y/n:(Who did I come from...)

???:Psst, Psst.

Y/n looked forward to see the person sitting in front of him had turned back to speak to him.

Y/n:Oh...Xenovia was it?

Xenovia:Yeah, Rias wants to speak to you after class.She needs your help with something.

Y/n:Alright.

Xenovia:Also have you seen Daiji today?

Y/n:I don't think so.Why are you looking for him?

Xenovia:Isn't it obvious.I'm going to have his children!

Vice:(Heh?)

Y/n paused for a moment to try and accept the former exorcist's words.

Y/n:Huh?!

Vice:(WHAT THE FU-!)

There seemed to be hearts in Xenovia's eyes as she pulled out a poor quality picture of  Daiji.

Xenovia:It was only brief but I can't forget him~ his coldness, his cruelty, spraying me with water like some animal without a care~

Y/n:....Alrighty then.Well I haven't seen him today.

Xenovia:Hm that's a shame.Creepy sculpture.

Y/n looked down to see his piece of clay had been swapped out for a strange looking object.