Chapter 9

It was a rainy night in Kuoh and Cain was out for walk.As the man made his way down the street he noticed a magic barrier was suddenly erected around the area.A number of magic circles opened and a group of axe wielding devils emerged

A number of magic circles opened and a group of axe wielding devils emerged

Devil:You are under arrest!

Devil2:Surrender now and lord Lucifer may have mercy on you.

Cain didn't respond instead he raised his arms.
The devils all smirked and landed near Cain.

Devil:Nice choice human.

Suddenly bolts of red lightning burst out of Cain and incinerated all of the devils surrounding him.

Cain:Weaklings.

As Cain continued walking he began to think about what led him to be the way he is now.

Flashback

For as long as Cain could remember he's  always been far stronger than any normal person.At first he was scolded for using his power, as a child his teachers would punish him for getting into fights.They weren't angry that he would be challenged rather that he always went too far.

???:You....YOU MONSTER!

Cain stood over the beaten and bruised bodies of his classmates with a large smirk plastered on his face.

Timeskip

As was natural for someone with talents like Cain's he soon became a criminal, a bodyguard working for a yakuza boss in Tokyo.One day the boss's child became very sick.It seemed as though the child was guaranteed to die until suddenly the boss's child seemed to instantly recover.Cain didn't know it at the time but that would be the start of his hatred for the supernatural and the first of the many times he would be betrayed.

Flashback end

Cain looked up as he had arrived at his destination, a large hospital.Meanwhile inside said hospital Y/n was walking through the halls carrying a small box before entering a room.Y/n sighed as he saw Akira still at work on her laptop.

Akira:Catch.

Akira threw a stamp to Y/n which he caught